Author Topic: IllustStudio English Translation  (Read 12012 times)

pekujaTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
IllustStudio English Translation
« on: October 07, 2010, 08:24:16 PM »
Well, Majikkuwando obviously gets us most of the way there to an English translation of IllustStudio, but many parts of the program are still left untranslated, and some of the translations by Majikkuwando are probably not the best.
Well, to start off, I did translations of all the tool presets with the help of Google Translate and WWWJDIC as I don't speak a lot of Japanese. The problem is, I don't know where IS saves these tool presets. I know in the installation directory there is a Settings/Tool directory, but it doesn't seem like that contains my changes. I'll upload my translations as soon as I can figure out where they are.

It would obviously help a lot if people that actually spoke Japanese well, and more importantly, knew IS very well, would help out with the translation. Also I still haven't figured out how to translate the complete program. Some parts seem to be persistently in Japanese. One big problem with the tool preset translation is actually that if you click on the "Default" button to change your preset settings back if you had changed something about it, it also changes the name back to Japanese. It would of course be better to write the translations into the original files instead of making your own changes inside the program.

rafflone

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: IllustStudio English Translation
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 01:46:39 AM »
Do You think that it's possible to translate the premium pixiv [$6.00 a month] add on for illuststudio?

Such as here:

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/g...stallation.jpg

:/ I don't have a smart phone that can scan and the links don't work. Also, even after changing my location to Japan I still get Unicode lettering. [running on a vista] If anyone can help with this, I'm sure everyone will love it.

Who would want to miss out on free content?

gen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »
Oh man! That would be so cool if they could get that to work!

Pixiv has that area with content you can't find at clipstudio and along with the fact that it has 10x's more content for both Comic Studio [most work with Manga Studio] and IlustStudio with out having to evaluate tags for Clippy points. Each time Pixiv gives you a register key to ad Pixiv's content area to your program it can be registered at clipstudio for an additional 100cp! [Each month you get a new register key from Pixiv.]

Coda

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »
Tell me more about this addon

You'r link is kinda dead and i'm kinsa curious ^^

rafflone

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 08:47:48 PM »

there we go, it's an add on for illustudio as a premium pixiv member.

edit: I found the problem! The links are region blocked, use a web proxy, then copy and past the codes into the slots from the illustudio window slots in the link, then after hitting get [with google translator] you will receive your codes to verify your product. (will not work on cracked illustudios)

Coda

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 10:32:23 PM »
But could you waken my intrest some more and just link me screenshots of that exclusive material?
What is so extrodinary about it?
At the moment it seems like shit loads of trouble for something pretty random.