Author Topic: Tablet issues with SAI  (Read 4631 times)

RhoahakouTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Tablet issues with SAI
« on: September 16, 2010, 03:04:21 AM »
Lemme start off by saying, this issue didn't occur on my other computer. Both my tablet and SAI worked beautifully. However, on my laptop, not so much. My tablet works fine, alone and with other art programs, but when I open sai and am on the window, it'll only work fine for a few moments. After I remove my pen from the tablet, the 'cursor mapping' or whatever you wanna call it, messes up and works more like before, when I didn't have my tablet fully installed. It's hard to explain, but I use a bamboo fun if that's helpful at all. Any ideas on what is up or how to fix it? :/

Robellyn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tablet issues with SAI
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 01:28:53 AM »
Hmmm. There are some other posts on this forum regarding the Bamboo tablets and SAI and the troubleshooting of the two.

Is your old computer a different Operating System from your laptop?   (for instance, if your old computer used Windows XP and your new one is using Windows 7).

I know that my laptop was befuddled using any and all Wacom Tablets and SAI. I solved my issue by killing the Windows 7 'touchscreen' drivers (I removed the program wisptis.exe from the system directory).
Fear not, for Fear shall not save thee

RhoahakouTopic starter

• View Profile
Re: Tablet issues with SAI
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 05:19:10 AM »
I actually had just found out the issue. I had simply done something stupid some time ago and forgot about it. :I Thanks though :3