Author Topic: Inking without Tablet  (Read 11348 times)

TheMakerTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Inking without Tablet
« on: April 15, 2010, 02:26:14 AM »
Ok,this is for all of you that want to ink your draws but don't have a tablet...It have tablet support but I don't like how it work XP

MagicTracer Lite is a vector software made specially to ink using the bezier tool,letter you can control the thickness of the path as you want.(It work like Photoshop when you use simulate pressure but more easy)

...2 or 3 years ago I was looking  for new software to draw and ink...and in a Japanese forum I find this nice soft:

It's a lite version,this mean the soft is free but it have limitations (Only let you work with a canvas size of 1000x1000px max and export the work in BMP only) Out of these things, MagicTracerlite work nice so I decide to buy the full version,but the autor never answer my mail, so I keep Magictracer like a curiosity because the soft still in Japanese and very limited for me...
4 days ago I was looking in my PC for a soft to capture the screen to make a tutorial of Azdrawing and I find MagictracerLite, it's funny because I could not resist the temptation...and I crack it  :-X
I send a mail again of the autor but still without answer so I break the limit of 1000x1000px and it work pretty nice for me... so I translate it:

Test I made:

Tutorial (I don't made it)
http://mt.azimech.net/samplemovie1.wmv
http://mt.azimech.net/samplemovie2.wmv

You are free to use it  ;D

REVISED VERSION http://www.mediafire.com/file/5wwwumwimmt/MTLITE(plus2)_revised.rar

ABOUT RELEASED VERSION:
-The soft still have the limit of 1000x1000px when you make a new pic, I only break the resize and save...I'll fix it later  XP 
-You must do a 1000x1000px canvas and resize it letter as you want  ;)
-Don't save the file in a resolution equal than 1000x1000px or you will cannot open it later
-Now you can drag and drop an image to open it directly in the background
-Fixed a couple of bugs...but still a little unstable, so take care of your work and save it every 4 minutes  ???

Enjoy  :D

...anyway...I still have a trouble...Do you know any soft to capture the screen in video to make a tutorial?  :-\

« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 06:05:10 PM by TheMaker »

restorer

• Administrator
  • We are from osaka ^_^
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Zame software development
    • Email
Re: Inking without Tablet
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 02:01:43 PM »
Do you know any soft to capture the screen in video to make a tutorial?
Fraps or SnagIt

Zulee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:44:46 PM »
Ah! I love it when you put up these new programs. *-* I can't tell you how much I loved 1bitpaper and 1bitpaint! If you have anymore, please do share with us. I really appreciate the effort. Now, a vector program, I definitely want to try this.

But your Mediafire link doesn't work. Can you upload it again, please? ^-^

TheMakerTopic starter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 06:15:02 PM »
Ah! I love it when you put up these new programs. *-* I can't tell you how much I loved 1bitpaper and 1bitpaint! If you have anymore, please do share with us. I really appreciate the effort. Now, a vector program, I definitely want to try this.

But your Mediafire link doesn't work. Can you upload it again, please? ^-^

Happy to see you like 1BitPaper and 1BitPaint TTuTT  and thanks for the info...There it is,fixed   ;D...anyway I have a couple more of this kind of Japanese softs, I'll put them here when I finish to translate...See you later  ;)  

TheMakerTopic starter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 06:17:42 PM »

blurymind

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 11:36:54 PM »
do you know any alternatives to this on linux ? Only thing that gets close to it is synfig

TheMakerTopic starter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 07:58:38 PM »
do you know any alternatives to this on linux ? Only thing that gets close to it is synfig
mmm...nop sorry  :-\