Author Topic: Unfiltered exception : Fatal error  (Read 3797 times)

calleTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Unfiltered exception : Fatal error
« on: April 02, 2010, 11:32:06 AM »
Yesterday I got a new computer with Windows 7 Professional, and my Intuos2 tablet seems to be having trouble with SAI. It's alright in Photoshop, but whenever I open a new file in SAI and start drawing, it'll come up with this error:

Sometimes it won't even create a new canvas before the error comes up. However, if I draw using the mouse, it works fine - it's only when I start to use my tablet that the error pops up. Is there any way I can resolve this? I've tried modifying misc.ini and that doesn't seem to fix it. Thanks!

Meaty

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Unfiltered exception : Fatal error
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 03:44:39 AM »
I think that it's too late to tell you this, but to fix it you have to go to the 'Start' dropdown list on your desktop bar... thing. Then, go to the icon that has 'Paint Tool SAI' and click on it. There should be something to download on that.

calleTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Unfiltered exception : Fatal error
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 03:46:59 AM »
I don't think there's anything to download when I click on it? Thanks for the help though :)

However, in case anyone else has this problem, I did discover that it only happens when I have Photoshop open at the same time. If I close PS and work in SAI with my tablet it's perfectly fine.

BillUreo

• YearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
this is very nice information
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »
Thankyou, this is very nice information, thanks.