Author Topic: AzDrawing & AzPainter - download links  (Read 63968 times)

blurymind

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: GimpPainter
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 04:03:06 AM »
Hmm, for those of you who cannot use Paint Tool Sai like applications, there WAS a Japanese project where they made a water color like brush mechanic to replicate the blending and painting via Sai, AzPainter, etc but for Gimp. and a more flexible line tool. It was originally made for Mac computers since they had no such thing available to them save the applications made by Celsys, but there is also an English translation and Windows version of GimpPainter!

Although, the website that hosted the translation is down... Here is the original Japanese. If you pass all those Windows downloads, you do find the Mac ones. c: Linux, I don't know. orz;; http://sourceforge.jp/projects/gimp-painter/releases/?package_id=6799  I'll update if I find one that is in English, if these aren't already. ^^
  works on linux. Just apply the patch. There are tuts on ubuntu forum on how to do it. Even automated script.. but the watercolory brush is far from sai's. Its just the smudge tool mixed with a brush with lots of counterintuitive options to set

federer

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: AzDrawing & AzPainter - download links
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 03:51:13 PM »
the website that hosted the translation is down. ihave checked it maybe there were some server issue at that time.