Author Topic: Paints effect Bar not displaying everything  (Read 6426 times)

chaintanTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Paints effect Bar not displaying everything
« on: February 01, 2014, 03:04:20 AM »
 :-[
I'm at my wits end with this matter, I've had my licensed copy of Sai for ages and until now when I decide to dabble in new brushes (that I have purchased and seen tutorials to make) I discover that I cant swap between texture or pen effect even though I have more than what is displayed (it only shows standard paper, canvas, water color a & b).

I clearly dont know what I'm doing so any help is appreciated to get it to show all my goodies

Keitou

• Amateur Manga/Comic Artist
    • MSN Messenger - rudiphel@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Inketto in Deviantart!
    • Email
Re: Paints effect Bar not displaying everything
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 04:46:50 AM »
:-[
I'm at my wits end with this matter, I've had my licensed copy of Sai for ages and until now when I decide to dabble in new brushes (that I have purchased and seen tutorials to make) I discover that I cant swap between texture or pen effect even though I have more than what is displayed (it only shows standard paper, canvas, water color a & b).

I clearly dont know what I'm doing so any help is appreciated to get it to show all my goodies

prior to have my registered version of SAI, i had a "alternative version" but perfectly working of SAI.

this version came with a extra EXE file that made the brushes to be added to the SAI without the issues that you have.

the Exe name is: start-sai.exe

you can find on various DEVIANRTART tutorials. refeer to those.

while you use that file exe, please, make a backup for your sai folder instance so if anything happends, you can restore the program to it's prior version.  ;D

chaintanTopic starter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Paints effect Bar not displaying everything
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 01:02:58 PM »
thank you so so so so much, that took care of my problem completely