Author Topic: YES!!! PAYPAL IS NOW AVAILABLE...  (Read 75309 times)

Kaetemi

• MSN Messenger - kaetemi@gmail.com
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Kaetemi
    • Email
Re: YES!!! PAYPAL IS NOW AVAILABLE...
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 02:33:00 AM »
The license seems to be pretty flexible on these things.

The website shows the following:
- You cannot try to download more than 30 times in same IP address per a day.
- You cannot download the same license file more than 10 times per a day.
- Downloading account is freezed if you downloaded the same license file more than 30 times per 31 days.
which most likely means that you can get a new license file after a format.

Also, the EULA says:
When this software is used by two or more people in the family or in the company etc.,
in this case plural software licenses is required. Required license count is little one
of both "Number of people who use this software" and "Number of PC in which this software
installed".
which means that you can either create license files for all your own PCs, as long as you're the only user of the software; or have only one licensed computer that can be used by more than one user.

Ren

• Mwahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Temiviki Oekaki
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 02:36:30 AM »
Edit:Kaetemi replied while I was typing^_^
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 02:44:40 AM by Ren »

minray

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 02:37:32 AM »
The english translation that's up on their site is.. 1.0.2, look inside the file ;D
The english translation on their site isn't good,the one that was posted here is much better...and i hope that their language conf for the(soon to appear) version will work better then with SAI 1.0.1
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 02:42:49 AM by minray »

Kaetemi

• View Profile
    • Kaetemi
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 02:45:54 AM »
The english translation on their site isn't good,the one that was posted here is much better...and between there isn't any SAI version 1.0.2 yet....they only have 1.0.0 & beta(development) 1.0.1
The translation on their site works just fine in 1.0.1 (and the file probly says 1.0.2 because the actual non-public development version is most likely 1.0.2, and it was likely made from there). In terms of quality... the official translation is more correct in the actual content of the text (the meaning is closer to the original texts); while the unofficial translation from here is more gramatically correct but the content of the text seems to be a bit off and incomplete in some translations.

tmart79

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 07:31:49 AM »
I just purchased mine, and it's worth every penny, everyone who likes this program should support and buy it, i'm sure it will keep getting updated with  interesting new features in the future.
Thank you again for the English files that make this release even more convenient.

dino

• MSN Messenger - hastezone@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • ~MyWorks~
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 10:51:28 AM »
The licensing thingy IS shit. I think everytime you format you'll get a new System ID and have to download this goddam licence again. Which means this is another programm that can't exist completely "offline" after you downloaded it.
Buying things that make contingent on someone ore some kind of website is stupid!
Can't they simply send a serial number via email like in the good old programs?

you are right at some point, but nowadays internet is everywhere and even in handheld, so i guess it is Impossible to Not find internet access!!...

you can simply copy your system ID and find internet resource and get your license, while the software on the other hand has reset trail days for you to 30 again...  ;D

for me ya..it is weird and annoying ?? but we can get used to it :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 10:53:59 AM by dino »

rocking

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 08:41:29 PM »
Enjoy your crack and your corrupted files.
Where are corrupted files? I cant see. Sorry...

you are right at some point, but nowadays internet is everywhere and even in handheld, so i guess it is Impossible to Not find internet access!!...

you can simply copy your system ID and find internet resource and get your license, while the software on the other hand has reset trail days for you to 30 again...  Grin

for me ya..it is weird and annoying ?? but we can get used to it Smiley

And what if the company goes bankrupt? Then where do you get your license?
When you buy a toaster you won't throw it away cause the manufacturer has gone bankrupt.

Kaetemi

• View Profile
    • Kaetemi
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 12:12:52 AM »
And what if the company goes bankrupt? Then where do you get your license?
The common trend in that sort of situation is to wait for someone to buy the assets of the company, and hope that person/company continues to distribute the product. In any case, it seems quite unlikely for a company with 1 employee (the owner) and no other real costs other than the webserver and some equipment, and a product that people actually want to pay for, to suddenly go bankrupt.

trev

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2008, 03:21:23 AM »
rocking, normally i'd agree with you.. but this is a program made by one guy. he's spent years making this in his spare time... and finally released it for a *really* low price.

if youre going to use his application and take joy from creating works with it.. the least you can do is support him.
the more support he gets for SAI, the more it will develop.
if NO one bought it and continued to crack/warez it, it would quickly die off, which would be a real shame.

why should v0.5 be freeware?! do you see Adobe giving away free versions of Photoshop? no. there's a trial, if you like it - buy it! (its seriously cheap)

i dont really understand your argument.. you cant afford to pay for your net access each month and thats why you want a SAI serial/crack? yeeaahh..

chioTopic starter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 06:35:46 AM »
Dear all:

The animation is a hobby for me since 7 years ago. I enjoy in my spare time making films. Once I try one software enough and if I am convinced that I can use it if and I can pay for purchases. The first software I bought was MOHO in 2002 (99 U$S only at the first time). Now called ANIME STUDIO with price $ 149 is excellent. I have also purchased Virtual Hand Studio (only 20U$S ), a program guide for drawing hands. I also bought TweenMaker (only U$S 59). A program for traditional animation. I Edit shorts with freeware tools. There are a lot of good app free.. :)

Obviously I can not afford the Software TOON BOON SOLO which costs U$S 4000 and above is complicated his learning curve. I don´t use and will not buy it. This is not an ethics discussion. I do not agree with the wealth they accumulated BILL GATE with MICROSOFT and HIS WINDOWS. He sold millions of licenses at a cost that obviously is amortized.  :(

This is different, we are talking about programs made by one person or a few. Programming is a job why not pay for it?  ;D

Surely you will see a crack UPS PAINT TOOL. Perhaps those who use it will feel fortunate.  8)

I feel fortunate, when I pay a reasonable price for the work they did another.  ;D

It is not good fraud !!!! and It is not good that people who think that fraud is good to be here in this forum.  >:(

Cheers,

Chio

Ren

• Mwahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Temiviki Oekaki
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 06:51:47 AM »
I Edit shorts with freeware tools.

Are there good ones for animation too?

serial

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 02:07:34 PM »
I wish Systemax the best of luck on the English version of Sai.

TweenMaker (only U$S 59). A program for traditional animation. I Edit shorts with freeware tools. There are a lot of good app free..

Can you name any simple ones that just lets you draw frame by frame and then lets you set the speed in which the frames move?

Kaetemi

• View Profile
    • Kaetemi
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 02:25:00 PM »
do you see Adobe giving away free versions of Photoshop?
They put this free Photoshop-sort-of-thingy out not long ago... https://www.photoshop.com/express/
Try not to expect too much from that one, though, it can basically only do what Photoshop does best and nothing else xD

Herb_Montes

• View Profile
    • My deviantART Page
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 03:08:55 PM »
I wish Systemax the best of luck on the English version of Sai.

Can you name any simple ones that just lets you draw frame by frame and then lets you set the speed in which the frames move?

Here is a free animation program that works with a tablet to draw frame by frame:

http://www.les-stooges.org/pascal/pencil/index.php?

Animation is my thing and I know about all the different programs.  I own Toon Boom Studio, Moho/Anime Studio and PD Pro.  I have recently been looking into FrameToon which is made by the same folks who made openCanvas, Portalgraphics.  I'm hoping they will soon release an English language version.

http://www.portalgraphics.net/ja/products/frt/

I wonder if the author of SAI would consider creating an animation version of SAI.  I think the vector tools in SAI would be great for animation.

Ren

• Mwahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Temiviki Oekaki
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 08:32:14 PM »
Thank you so much!I tried Moho once but it's not suited for traditional animation(frame by frame) and it's a bit hard for me to understand so I'm not ready to buy it(expecially because I'm no pro).
I think I've seen your icon somewhere else but can't remember ...*random thought*