Author Topic: By Celsys: IllustStudio-The Japanese Photoshop, or the closest you'll ever get.  (Read 378403 times)

Inma R.

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Golden Nights
I have a question about Illust Studio:

Recently I reached 255 (I think) special brushes in IS, and the program says more are not allowed. If I want to install any new brush, I have to erase some older one.

Is there any way to create, like, categories for brushes so that I can load certain category when I need it or something?  Because it's really a pain if I cannot install more than 255 without erasing some...

Thank you very much in advance!

embl3m

• Jet Lag
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Can you guys tell me how to access/add those 3D models into the canvas just like the one in the IllustStudio demonstration videos? I can't seem to find it despite installing the english patch and stuff.

Nevermind I found it. Its at File -> Read -> 3D File

Instead, does anyone know where to get more 3D files? IllustStudio's video/making tutorials show some 3D models not found in a brand new install.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 07:27:26 AM by embl3m »

Grégory Makles

• View Profile
Is there any way to create, like, categories for brushes so that I can load certain category when I need it or something?  Because it's really a pain if I cannot install more than 255 without erasing some...

Didn't know there was this kind of limit. 255 brushes in one brush kind or all brushes added? Also I undertsand you can store tool preset i.e. one brush type + its setting or just "style", ie some parameters (basic + extended tabs I think) regardless of anything that comes with the brush type (starting from the brush type itself). So maybe you may solve this by balancing what you save as "tool preset" and what as "style". Not saying it's a good fix - any sort of limit certainly sucks. At least in SAI you could work this around by just creating several folder of SAI and creating a different setup for each one.

If you don't already know this, brushes are stored in something like "myDocuments\IllustStudio Ver1 Ý’è" and if you figure it out you may be able as well to do what you want by moving some folders. Good thing is that I think it would work without a need to quit and relaunch IS.

whazzup

• View Profile
been trying out illuststudio recently. Absolutely loving the perspective rulers. but anyone knows whether there is a hotkey i can press to disable the perspective rulers temporarily when drawing? Other than clicking on the little dot, tat is.

*nvm, found it myself, lol....
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 09:20:04 PM by whazzup »

denkikoiji

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
oke well OMG I found illuststudio cracked version 1.1.1 but it is is Chinese T^T and  Majikkuwando does not have a Chinese to English translation !!! like omg we need to get this as soon as possible!!! look here i found the website were they release the cracks!! website--> http://www.cs-x.com illust studio part of site--> http://www.cs-x.com/bbs.php?gid=37 here is thread--> http://www.cs-x.com/forum-40-1.html
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 01:17:06 PM by denkikoiji »

Inma R.

• View Profile
    • Golden Nights
Grégory Makles> Thank you very much! I'll try that out, let's see if I can make it work.

Kaetemi

• MSN Messenger - kaetemi@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Kaetemi
    • Email
oke well OMG I found illuststudio cracked version 1.1.1 but it is is Chinese
buy it, using cracks is illegal

whazzup

• View Profile
anyone can help me on this? is it possible to have the perspective ruler (or any ruler for tat matter) be used for multiple layers? Instead of me having to create a perspective ruler for each layer? thanks!

denkikoiji

• View Profile
    • Email

i did buy it lol it is just most people would rather have the crack then buying it ...

Coda

• View Profile
anyone can help me on this? is it possible to have the perspective ruler (or any ruler for tat matter) be used for multiple layers? Instead of me having to create a perspective ruler for each layer? thanks!

ON Rulerlayer:
YEP, unless you disable SNAP on your perspective ruler it will be applied to ALL LAYERS, once SNAP is off you can draw any shape you like.

On Rasterlayer

SNAP is only active on the layer which the (perspective) ruler has been created on.

.. hope it makes it clear... o.o

Inma R.

• View Profile
    • Golden Nights
Illust Studio Version 1.1.3 is up at the Clip-Studio website.

Among other features, they say to have increased speed to all brushes... I hope that means they won't freeze anymore when working on big files?

Coda

• View Profile
After installing 1.1.3 IS asked me some question in Japanese... i klicked 'NO' =/, while iswResJ wasn't translated yet, any1 has any idea what that was? Since i didn't get any popups after...

oswald

• View Profile

hi...I would like to buy it but how and where? Can I pay with paypal ?
please help!  ???

Satchi

• View Profile
    • bokuSatchi
    • Email
Has anyone had problems with it crashing when saving?

Also some parts are left untranslated, is that normal or did I do something wrong?

Coda

• View Profile
Yes, when i save huge files like 30megabites with 15/20 textures sometimes it crushes.
And yea some menus cannot be translated, but what is it exactly in your case?