Author Topic: Sai Download Not Working! D:  (Read 4231 times)

robotpopTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sai Download Not Working! D:
« on: April 06, 2009, 03:57:01 AM »
So I bought the certificate and everything for sai and the directions it gave me do not match up at all with what it was supposed to do. This might be because I'm using bloody window's Vista and if that's true I'm going to cry. (but it says it supports it so what!? )

When I press download this comes up:

So I just downloaded it, but then it told me that windows or firefox doesn't know a file with which it can be opened. SO I go and select the eng. trial version of ptSai, but it won't do a thing. D: Someone help me so I didn't just waste 52 bucks!!

figue

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sai Download Not Working! D:
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 04:56:16 AM »
You're supposed to save that file into SAI's install directory then when you run SAI again the time limit will be gone.

robotpopTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 05:31:48 AM »
and where is the install directory? I looked in the sai files I got from downloading the English version and nothing with that name comes up.

minray

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 06:17:27 PM »
and where is the install directory? I looked in the sai files I got from downloading the English version and nothing with that name comes up.
He means the SAI's program folder,the folder that was created when you had installed SAI program.Usually it is in C:/Program files,except if you have chosen different installment path.