Author Topic: Help with WaterColor Brush  (Read 4989 times)

PocketTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Help with WaterColor Brush
« on: February 03, 2009, 11:16:45 AM »
Last time I used Sai, I used a base color with the standard Brush, then created a new layer, clipped it to the base color, and could use any color using the Water brush to create a nice watercolor effect without having to have another color in the same layer. (This is the standard use of SAI, right?)

However, now my standard Brush does not go on as a single color. It's a lot more pressure-sensitive than before, and paints somewhat similar to Water (it blends), but not as nice as water/smooth as water. And now my Water brush won't work, no matter what color I use. The most it'll do is soften the edges of existing colors into a greyish blur. When there are no already existing colors in the same layer, the Water brush doesn't paint anything on at all. In fact, none of the Water (Water 10, Water 9, etc.) can paint anything.

Could anyone please advise me on how to fix this, or direct me to a site or a person that can? If you need me to do a video recording of what happens, along with the settings, or just a screenshot of settings, I can.

This is driving me absolutely crazy, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!