Author Topic: ComicStudio 4-4.5.2 (discontinued software)  (Read 3156 times)

ThetaSigmaTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
ComicStudio 4-4.5.2 (discontinued software)
« on: February 24, 2016, 03:09:53 AM »
Hello! Before I begin, I want to make clear that I am not intending to infer in the following post that I am looking for pirated software. However, seeing as this is a discontinued program, perhaps that makes things fall into a grey area?

I'm thankful that I could make a topic as a new user, as the leads in my search continue to run dry. I am attempting to find either a place to purchase or download an installer for the Japanese ComicStudio (max version 4.5.2, though I'm not sure if it went above that anyway) as this is now a discontinued program.

I have CLIP 1.5, and I am aware that ComicStudio was discontinued to be combined into CLIP, (I have also used Manga Studio 4 EX, I am not looking for this release) so my reasons for requesting any information on how to obtain it are related to their being aspects of ComicStudio that I desire to use that greatly differ from CLIP.

Any information or assistance would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 04:54:44 AM by ThetaSigma »

Keitou

• Amateur Manga/Comic Artist
    • MSN Messenger - rudiphel@hotmail.com
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Inketto in Deviantart!
    • Email
Re: ComicStudio 4-4.5.2 (discontinued software)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 02:15:20 PM »
here is a taiwanese site that have links related to the comic studio. please check it.

http://vovo2000.com/phpbb2/viewtopic-333404.html

also, remember, try searching deeply. all is on the web, you just need the correct terms to find it  :)