Author Topic: pressure sensitivity/total sensitivity in only sai problems  (Read 5195 times)

420alisaTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum system so I don't know where to post this question/problem. But, I need a solution.

So I bought a Wacom Tablet probably 2 - 3 years ago. I have the Wacom Bamboo Tablet Model: CTL-470.

In paint tool Sai, I have no pressure sensitivity. To fix the pressure sensitivity, I need to force-end a driver that is running and my sensitivity comes back. But when it comes back, the actual pressure needed for the pen to be picked up is ridiculous. I can rest and write on my tablet, and nothing comes up! I have to forcefully press down, as hard to where my wrist hurts, for it to show up. It just doesn't register.

(this only happens in Paint Tool Sai, since I can use my tablet just fine anywhere else on my computer, just not Sai. In Sai, the pressure registry level is super high.)

I need help. Can someone help me and give me a solution to my problem? I can answer any other questions you need.

Keitou

• Amateur Manga/Comic Artist
    • MSN Messenger - rudiphel@hotmail.com
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Inketto in Deviantart!
    • Email
Re: pressure sensitivity/total sensitivity in only sai problems
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 02:42:55 PM »
check if the driver installed the wacom tablet control panel in the control panel section.

there, you can modifiy the pressure settings. is odd that the threshold is way too low. check if you have it installed.

also, is you installed the driver via a CD from the original package, try reach the wacom site and support to download the latest driver to ensure full compatibility with your windows.

let us know what happened  :)