Author Topic: Where do I find my license number? And where do I put it?  (Read 13532 times)

KaisoulchanTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Where do I find my license number? And where do I put it?
« on: March 02, 2015, 01:05:31 AM »
So, I just bought Sai and I got the email from systemax and everything. but for the life of me I cannot find where the license is!  >:(
I bought it on my iPad but I'm sure I could find it  on my windows 8 computer some how. Wasn't it supposed to be in the email? If so, where was it?

Next question, on my windows8 computer where do I put the serial number when I find it?
It would be most helpful if I could receive pictures or
">" step by step instructions.

>I went to priorities
>then I went to the file location.

but where do I put it from there? Where am I supposed to put it?

I re-downloaded Sai and of course it said the trial version ran out and I needed th license. (it ran out a long time ago and I deleted Sai.) so, is there something else I need to down load? Or what?

Thank youuu! ;D

KaisoulchanTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Where do I find my license number? And where do I put it?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 01:22:03 AM »
Oh, and of course I bought it with pay pal, so the email I got confirmed my purchase. But I didn't see a serial number.    :-X

obtusity

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Where do I find my license number? And where do I put it?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 05:59:11 AM »
Systemax will send you an "information" email, using the email address that you put in their order form (which is not necessarily the same as your PayPal email - up to you, whether you used the same email - when making purchases it's probably best to use the same email) - you would have received a confirmation number to this email as part of the purchase process before you used PayPal.
The Systemax email may not be as instantaneous as the separate PayPal notification email (which comes from PayPal, not from Systemax).

This email will contain a license number and download password that you need to put into the Software License Certificate form, along with your System ID (computer-specific code provided by the trial version of Sai installed on the computer you want to use it on) - a link to that online form will also be in the information email, or it's also on the main Sai page at http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/ (link to form says Download Software License Certificate)

The form generates a Software License Certificate file specific to the computer specified by the System ID code. You need to save this file and copy it to the main Sai folder (wherever you installed Sai).

Next time you run Sai, it will detect the license file, check it against the System ID, and if they match Sai will run as the full version instead of as the trial.

You can get another copy of the information email by typing your purchase email (the one you used on the purchase form, if it was different from your PayPal email) into the Reissue Software License Information form - link on the main Sai page at  http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:03:22 AM by obtusity »