Author Topic: will sai eventually become unusable as tablet drivers keep getting updated?  (Read 2464 times)

OtokonokotronTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
just wondering i guess, i just installed a newer one for my intuos a month ago maybe now when i hold my hand straight on a point, say in the navigator, its moving around like i have a tremor hand or something.  and also no i notice sometimes the icon for the app doesnt show up correctly under the tablet properties as it had maybe 2 drivers ago.

Keitou

• Amateur Manga/Comic Artist
    • MSN Messenger - rudiphel@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Inketto in Deviantart!
    • Email
indeed.

somehow, I guess the not so popular tablet drivers like huion or others who aren't wacom, had issues when their have updates.

when I got my intuos 3, the dvd driver had me installed an icon on the task bar message, that didn't install in later updates.

if you are having issues with your updated driver, I strongly recommend to roll back to the previous one.

another user stated issues with WinTab API and TabletPC API. but sadly, I don't know

reading in some info blogs regarding tablets and pressure, I've reached this site

http://www.n-trig.com/wintab-2/

check it and test it.

I didn't test it since my intuos 3 never had an issue with any software so far. but try it if you want.

i've read that installation gig is ported from DELL TABLET PC DRIVER calle NTrig

hope that help you   :)

OtokonokotronTopic starter

• View Profile
ok thanks a lot i had apparently held on to a few drivers from the past and after installing one from back in september of last year the tremoring seems to have gone away.  ( the icons still messed a little but that may be because i replaced sai's with one i made myself lol resource hacker)
also thanks for letting me know about that alternative tablet driver i cant say for sure ill use either as everything seems alright for now but its good to have options.