Author Topic: ***DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP*** tablet will not move in sai  (Read 5345 times)

xyanoTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
***DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP*** tablet will not move in sai
« on: October 24, 2014, 08:28:40 PM »
hi, im pauline, and i love to draw
now i've been using paint tool sai for a while, but all on one day, my tablet won't move an inch when sai is open. it's frozen, and no matter what i do (like going into the misc files) it won't change.

ive googled this question, ive gone up to my tablet driver help support, and my photoshop trial is running out. i really need help to find the solution to this. it's been doing this for months.

Radical Raccoon

• View Profile
    • ラジカルラクーン
Re: ***DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP*** tablet will not move in sai
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 10:17:18 AM »
I had this issue after reinstalling the driver for my tablet several weeks ago.

While I'm not sure what actually caused it as I couldn't be bothered to spend the time trying to figure it out, I did manage to resolve the issue.

First I used this tool (It says "solve your wacom pen problems", but it's actually applicable to all tablets. It just changes some settings on your PC that often interfere with drawing tablets): http://viziblr.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Viziblr%20Fix%20My%20Pen&referringTitle=Home

Then I decided to just uninstall, reinstall, and then update the driver for my tablet for good measure before rebooting my PC. Everything has been working properly since.

Not a definite solution or an explanation as to why this happens, but it worked so I didn't bother digging any deeper. Good luck. n_n
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:38:40 AM by Radical Raccoon »

xyanoTopic starter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 01:33:31 AM »
well, it kinda works...

pen pressure dosent work now

noobgraphicartist

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 08:33:03 AM »
can i ask
what brand of tablet do you use?
does the tablet only stuck when in Sai? what version of Sai do you use ?
did you try to change the tip of your Pen ?
Do you use The Right Driver?
what Operating System? what service pack?

solution 1 :
if you really desperately want to draw or you use it everyday .. either hobbyists or Experience one i suggest buy tablet a trusted company like wacom .. this will solve your problem or decrease the problem

now if your using wacom tablet and still experiencing problem

Solution 2: Try to install sai to other machine 2-3 probably to tests if your tablet is working properly  if you only have 1 machine you can ask from some of your other friend

if the tablet work in other machine without any problem no stuck up or whatsoever

Try to install a fresh OS to your main machine ...  i recommend Windows 7 and update it to Service Pack 1