Author Topic: 1.3.4 Update Announced (JAP)  (Read 4714 times)

kissmissTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
1.3.4 Update Announced (JAP)
« on: June 17, 2014, 12:06:52 AM »
1.3.4 update for the Japanese CSP version will be launched on Thursday June 19 (Windows version / Mac OS X version). ;D

More details: http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/mypage/newsdetail?publish=201406&f=2014061201

wanderer

• View Profile
Re: 1.3.4 Update Announced (JAP)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 09:41:03 AM »
 :-\ sounds great but we have to wait for translation later , thank you for the news

Pinku

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 02:19:41 PM »
Hello!
I just updated my Japanese CSP (bought) to the new version 1.3.4, but now the software doesn't work with my licence anymore and I can't even save my work...
Does someone know how to fix it? I put my legal serial again and it still doesn't recognize it ' ^ ' I suppose that I can't just be back to the version 1.3.3. where my serial work T_T...
Thanks for all and I hope someone could help me, please = ^ =...

wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 03:00:56 PM »
Hello!
I just updated my Japanese CSP (bought) to the new version 1.3.4, but now the software doesn't work with my licence anymore and I can't even save my work...
Does someone know how to fix it? I put my legal serial again and it still doesn't recognize it ' ^ ' I suppose that I can't just be back to the version 1.3.3. where my serial work T_T...
Thanks for all and I hope someone could help me, please = ^ =...
Hi Pinku , did you try to log in CSP website and check your lisence numbers in your account ? you can recover it if you still keep serial key in mail . Btw , i recommend you log in your CSP account in Clip studio launcher and insert serial key again
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 03:03:07 PM by wanderer »

Pinku

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 04:41:32 PM »
Hello!
Thanks so much, Wanderer! ' v '

I was trying during the last 2 days all posibilities using again my serial in the program, in the web, in all... so I wrote to Celsys support in the end (they reply just now, in Japansese, but I could understand all without problems) and I just fixed it ♥♥♥. I needed to delete a folder from my PC and open the verification url in the tablet instead of the mobile or PC (so strange;; )
It sounds a little stupid now *laughs* but I'm so happy that it's fixed in the end. 
*hugs with love*

wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 10:04:44 PM »
Hello!
Thanks so much, Wanderer! ' v '

I was trying during the last 2 days all posibilities using again my serial in the program, in the web, in all... so I wrote to Celsys support in the end (they reply just now, in Japansese, but I could understand all without problems) and I just fixed it ♥♥♥. I needed to delete a folder from my PC and open the verification url in the tablet instead of the mobile or PC (so strange;; )
It sounds a little stupid now *laughs* but I'm so happy that it's fixed in the end. 
*hugs with love*

;D you're welcome , i'm glad that you solved your problem , thats very well when you can understand japanese ;__; now i'm waiting for good translation work from Nero as usual ..