Author Topic: IllustStudio crashes when trying to change canvas size  (Read 4407 times)

LennyThynnTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
IllustStudio crashes when trying to change canvas size
« on: February 17, 2014, 01:43:39 PM »
Yup, that's pretty much it. The title says it all. It was working fine for months, but lately I've been having this problem. Pretty irritating, because I tend to start my sketches and then change the canvas size to fit the drawing.

When I try to change the canvas size, I can fiddle with the red box and change that, but the usual window showing canvas size and the dials to change it doesn't show up at all. The program then proceeds to lock everything, and all I can do with it after that is start Task Manager and shut the program down. I've no idea what's going on (it seems like there are files missing, maybe?), and I've no clue what happened to make it suddenly start up like this. It's like it's acting like the canvas size window is open, and waiting for me to do something with it, while in actual fact the window is completely missing. I've also noticed that an extra file is open when this happens, but when I select it nothing shows up.

If anyone could help me with this, it would be very much appreciated (seriously, I'm desperate enough to start a topic on a board that's been quiet since December, haha...).