Author Topic: CSP translation for Mac  (Read 3740 times)

PipapoTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
CSP translation for Mac
« on: January 11, 2014, 11:07:23 PM »
Hello, I'm really sorry to bother you (again), but I really don't understand how to install the english translation for CSP on Mac. I don't know if I should have asked this question on the main thread but I don't want to "take too much place" with it.... :(

Last time I installed the english translation (it was the 1.2.5 or 1.2.7 version), I had to replace the "other" file in the "resource" folder. On the first page of the main thread there isn't the the "how to install" anymore. 네로네로 kindly shows how to install it on her site http://darkneescloud.tistory.com/204 but on windows. And if I follow what it says, I would have to uninstall CSP? that's where I'm a little lost because last time I just had to change a file and that's what I did this time but I screwed my CSP (had to put the japanese files back in it).

Furthermore, I don't understand the "program files x64" and "program files x86" folders. I opened my CSP files to see which one was the right one (you don't have to use both of them...right?)...

So, I went where I changed my files, and I noticed that the "other" folder in CSP has 4 files :
the "other" folder under the "program files x64" folder has three of them and the same goes with  the "other" folder under the "program files x86" folder. But each of them has two files in common (underlined in red) and the third file is either in the "program files x64" folder (underlined in green) or in the "program files x84" folder (underlined in dark blue).

And the "japanese" folder in CSP has the three files from the "program files x84".... :P

If I follow what I did last time, these files are the most important right? But which one should I use? both of them?
That's where I don't understand how to put them in the CSP files....I personally don't want to uninstall and reinstall CSP, but if it's the only possibility, well...

(By the way, does the "english.lproj" folder has anything to do with an english translation made by CELSYS?)

Sorry for bothering you with a "how to install the english translation" issue but I'm just totally lost right now  :'(

Sorry if my english is not right or if I confused you ^^' and thank you very much for answering me.

Have a nice day.

EulerStalker

• View Profile
    • SerketStalker on deviantART
Re: CSP translation for Mac
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 05:34:56 AM »
Try this: http://darkneescloud.tistory.com/183 (translate to english with Google translation)  ;D

Btw, is that ur Mac are 32-bit or 64-bit?

PipapoTopic starter

• View Profile
Re: CSP translation for Mac
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 04:49:09 PM »
 Thank you very much! I didn't see that post (I feel stupid, but hey, I can't read hangul... :'( ).
Unfortunately I can't try it right away but I think it should work.

My Mac has a 64bit processor, does that mean I have to use the "program file x64" folder?

It worked perfectly thank you so much! Now I feel totally stupid! ;D
I will delete this thread later, thanks again and again and again!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 05:00:06 PM by Pipapo »