Author Topic: Paint Tool Sai 1.2 Beta 4  (Read 18708 times)

GnixTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Paint Tool Sai 1.2 Beta 4
« on: December 06, 2012, 12:21:23 PM »
Systemax just posted it. Here's a rough translation of the release notes, if you'd like to try it.

http://systemax.jp/ja/sai/devdept.html

2012-12-03 Ver.1.2.0-Beta.4
*** Complete the verification operation in Windows 8, Windows 8 is deprecated *** that conclusion
(It was the only mode of mechanism similar to Aero) for classic desktop mode and basic mode has been removed from Windows 8,
Delay due to screen drawing program specification has become unavoidable. Can not be used only in the form of the response of the original SAI was significantly impaired handwriting brush delay always occurs as a result, it's up to you deprecate Windows 8.

Bug to older drivers (Wacom modified to obtain from the tablet driver mapping range to the display of the tablet Fixed an issue where the taskbar is hidden when you maximize the window on the sub-display in multi-display environment of Windows 8 I canceled the measures)
· Fixed a problem you can not open a file whose extension has become ". Jpeg" drag-and-drop of files Fixed an issue where the display position of the character during the conversion does not work when you commit non-Enter in the input method editor (IME) in the edit box fine adjustment and other Fixed a problem that can not be saved to the top-level folder of the Network Place · Windows XP and earlier fix the problem you can not open the link can also double-click a folder shortcut in the File Viewer

figue

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Paint Tool Sai 1.2 Beta 4
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 07:12:53 AM »
New update to beta5.

surfaceproartist

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 08:05:10 PM »
Is overwriting a registered English version with a beta version possible? Does it wipe out the English with Japanese? Does the fan-made translation work with betas? I'm trying to test SAI with Sony's VAIO Flip 15A.

gallicka

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 11:54:55 PM »
Is overwriting a registered English version with a beta version possible? Does it wipe out the English with Japanese? Does the fan-made translation work with betas? I'm trying to test SAI with Sony's VAIO Flip 15A.

Actually, you can copy the 'old' engish language file to the new one and overwrite it. Works pretty well. There are some areas that are still in Japanese but the rst will be in English. :)

DrunkenSailor

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 08:21:42 PM »
So does anyone know what features are added vs 1.1 ?  I'm running 1.1 and it's very stable, what reason do I have to upgrade.  I only see discussions of bug fixes in various beta versions, no actual discussion of the advantages offered by upgrading at all.  Is this just a change to improve windows 8 compatibility? 

By the way 1.2 is now listed on the official site as the stable version.