Author Topic: No Response to E-mails  (Read 2694 times)

MistywrenTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
No Response to E-mails
« on: May 10, 2013, 09:17:26 AM »
Sorry if this comes off sounding rude but I'm tired of trying and very unwilling to pay for the program again just because my e-mails are going unanswered.

I bought Sai back in 2009, loved the program and even got other people using it and purchasing it, but I've hit a road bump. When my old e-mail account was terminated (and all attempts at reactivating it, going through the steps over and over gained me back nothing of my old information.) I lost all my information about my license. This didn't really matter until 2011 when my laptop went in for a couple weeks of maintenance, I sent an e-mail requesting the information and giving as much as I could of what I'd registered using. I still have had no response, to that and another e-mail I sent last month because I bought a new laptop.

I've been loyal to the program and even brought in more people using it, but I am quite upset that I'm left to have to purchase another license. I'd really rather not buy something I already own again just to get it on my new laptop.

Thank you for reading, and anyone else, remember to write down all your information before you need it and it is too late.

restorer

• Administrator
  • We are from osaka ^_^
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Zame software development
    • Email
Re: No Response to E-mails
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 09:43:56 PM »
Unfortunately SYSTEMAX often doesn't respond to emails :(