Author Topic: Comic Studio 4.6.2 in english  (Read 7864 times)

abn5xTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Comic Studio 4.6.2 in english
« on: January 21, 2013, 06:29:08 AM »
Hi there ! , my name is Adrian , and i want to ask if someone has traduced the jappanese version of the CS EX 4.6.2 , I ALready know that there is Manga Studio from SM , but they dont even think of updating it... and also i already know that there is the CSP EX , BUT i dont quite like it ... i dont like the brushes they are so PS-like... in CS ,they realy feel great and with all the updates there are no more jaggies when rotating the canvas (in MS they are horrible !! ) and are so many more options available !... if someone would have the time and knowledge to traduce it , i would be very thankful to him :)...

cheers ;D

Herb_Montes

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART Page
    • Email
Re: Comic Studio 4.6.2 in english
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 04:19:03 AM »
In fact Manga Studio has been updated.  Version 5 in fact is an English version of CSP Studio.  As for Comic Studio supposedly being being phased out.  Read the thread in the CSP forum.

abn5xTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 07:08:10 AM »
yeah , i already know ,i hava tried already the trial of CSP EX... but the inking brushes are so PS-like... and also i dont think i can get the 2bit B&W layers too. and the productivity of CS for me is better than of CSP EX ...that's why i would want them to traduce it ... the jappanese version.well i can still get trough the basic menus but when i want to customize something its very hard when u dont know jappanese...

Herb_Montes

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART Page
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 05:50:18 PM »
Manga Studio 5 does retain the vector brushes of version 4 EX.  Still best of luck finding someone to translate Comic Studio.