Author Topic: Brushes and Resources share  (Read 81327 times)

Zulith

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Brushes and Resources share
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2013, 03:09:29 PM »
I know. You already download these files or not? You need download these 10 files:
1- CSPAINT01.zip,
2- CSPAINT02.zip,
3- CSPAINT03.zip,
4- CSPAINT04.zip,
5- CSPAINT05.zip,
6- CSPAINT05_02(官方修正版).zip,
7- CSPAINT05_03(官方修正版).zip,
8- CSPAINT05_04(官方修正版).zip,
9- CSPAINT06(官方修正版).zip
10- CSPAINT07(官方修正版).zip
Unpack them. And open CLIP STUDIO. Choose „Install Material...“ (button «Gear» at the bottom). Click [Yes] in dialog window. Click [Select Material...]. Then select the file path: example (J:\...\CSPAINT01\) and clicl [OK]. For correctly installing of materials you need set „Japanese“ as „Non-Unicode“ (Control panel\Regions & languages\advance\) and reboot system.
questions!
1. CSP seems to come with materials 001 - 005 already (it also includes Paint100, at least in the 1.2.6 RC). So, are these the same? do they still need to be installed? i'm confused on this point. i see them inside this folder:
C:\ProgramData\CELSYS\CLIPStudio\Common\Material\Install

2. does installing these materials overwite anything or mess anything up if i'm using a newer version of CSP, like 1.2.6 RC

3. are these materials up-to-date?

wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2013, 10:56:42 AM »
hi guys ,i have a question that some of CSP brushes are lagging while i was using them to paint , is there anyway to fix it ?

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2013, 01:55:43 PM »
Lower spacing, change brush tip, size and canvas resolution. :)

digitoonieTopic starter

• View Profile
    • deviantart
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2013, 02:32:50 AM »
Try if you have textures on your brushes try not to use super high rez images or just take off the texture entirely add via layer effect.

Similar to brushes in photoshop. :D

ladyyoshiaru

• View Profile

canis_tempest

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2013, 07:26:05 AM »
Hey! I recently got Manga Studio and am trying to make the switch from being a longtime SAI user. So far I'm still learning how everything works but there's a couple of things I want to know.

1. are materials made between manga studio and Clip studio cross compatible? (I'd assume so)
2. How do you import new brushes?
3. Is there a brush out there that's like an equivalent of the Fine-Flat brush that came with the SAI translation pack? I love that brush and I loved playing with the settings for that one but I have no idea what would be a good equivalent on manga studio/clip studio paint.

OH! One more thing, I know Clip Studio paint now has an official english version out now... but what version would be like the equivalent of Manga Studio 5 (not EX! like would it be debut or Pro?)?

thanks!

hecartha

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2013, 11:56:13 AM »
1. are materials made between manga studio and Clip studio cross compatible? (I'd assume so)
First, Manga Studio materials and Clip Studio Paint materials are not installed in the same folder so you can't just create a material in Manga Studio and find them later when using Clip Studio Paint. The materials are also separated between Clip Studio Paint Japanese version and the official English version.
However, I think you can edit a simple file to make the two programs use the same directory.

Now, if you meant about sending a Clip Studio Paint material into Manga Studio material folder using Windows Explorer, it is a bit complicated...
-Manga Studio 5.0.3 and Clip Studio Paint 1.2.7 official English version have cross compatible materials.
-Manga Studio 5.0.3 is the first Manga Studio version (equivalent to CSP 1.2.7) fully compatible with Unicode materials so it supports natively Japanese characters in material name and tag (no more of ? when trying to read Japanese material on our western Windows)
-Materials from the Japanese version are compatible BUT they are referring to folders that don't exist in the English version
ie. "単色パターン" folder is "Monochromatic pattern" folder in English version
That means when you will load a Japanese material into Manga Studio or Clip Studio Paint English version, it will not be able to find the folder hierarchy and so, the material will be moved to the root.
You can prevent that editing the file "layerData.xml" that you can find in each of material under "icedata" folder but you need to use your file manager and a text editor. It can be automated also if you have enough knowledge.
If you need, I have folder correspondence between Manga Studio/Official English/Unofficial English (Trev)/Japanese version to automate the process...but you need the right tool.
2. How do you import new brushes?
You can drag them from Windows Explorer and drop them into MS/CSP user interface.
OH! One more thing, I know Clip Studio paint now has an official english version out now... but what version would be like the equivalent of Manga Studio 5 (not EX! like would it be debut or Pro?)?
Clip Studio Paint Pro 1.2.7 is equivalent to Manga Studio 5.0.3
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:02:38 PM by hecartha »

SBerry

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2013, 08:56:06 AM »
Memag,
I am using the fantastic set of brushes you uploaded a long while ago.  In particular, you have these 4 great colored brushes (2 blue and 2 red).  I would love to have each of these in black.  You don't seem to currently have them in the set as such, and I can't figure out for the life of me how to change their color to black (or any other color for that matter).  I feel like this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I can't find it.  Can anyone help me figure this out?  These pencils are awesome, they're so life like, and it would be great to have them be more flexible.  Thanks!

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2013, 12:49:26 AM »
I will upload all of my brushes, don't have time right now.
There are bunch of new ones, corrected old ones etc.
Tons of textured brushes, patterns, and other stuff.

Thanks!

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2013, 12:12:41 AM »
Quote from: SBerry
Memag,
I am using the fantastic set of brushes you uploaded a long while ago.  In particular, you have these 4 great colored brushes (2 blue and 2 red).  I would love to have each of these in black.  You don't seem to currently have them in the set as such, and I can't figure out for the life of me how to change their color to black (or any other color for that matter).  I feel like this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I can't find it.  Can anyone help me figure this out?  These pencils are awesome, they're so life like, and it would be great to have them be more flexible.  Thanks!
Here are my emulated pencils. 
Don't know if you were asking for them or?
Not sure why you can't change the color.Perhaps it's your basic canvas settings, or layer mode (grayscale, mono).
Try making color canvas and try the brushes there.They work fine here.

http://www.2shared.com/file/VLPF4du9/Pencils.html

and some other brushes I use (watercolor,ink,oil).

http://www.2shared.com/file/KYPt7db-/Desktop.html

Still have a ton of stuff, but it will take some time to upload them.
Thanks.

ladyyoshiaru

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2013, 02:46:15 AM »
Looking for the translated defult tools please.

EulerStalker

• View Profile
    • SerketStalker on deviantART
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2014, 08:00:31 PM »
I have a collection of IS Patterns to offer. I've tried to convert them to CSP,but for some reason Clip Studio does not recognize them. anyone want to give it try? They are at:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/s4a8mf

well sorry file not found 0___0;;;

EulerStalker

• View Profile
    • SerketStalker on deviantART
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2014, 02:34:50 PM »
New upd8: Real Pencil Brush!

http://serketstalker.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brush-For-MS5-CSP-472819663

You can change Anti-Aliasing on Sub Tool Details for effects!

elentaristar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »
Here are a few brushes I made, the pack includes 2 water brushes, star, sparkle and scale brushes, 3 hair brushes and 2 SAI markers :)

http://childofmoonlight.deviantart.com/art/Clip-Studio-Paint-Various-Brushes-504828378