Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1411120 times)

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation
« Reply #1170 on: March 04, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »
Some good gentleman left this for you. He wants to be anonymous. :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4d8usxqiobyaom7/CSP-1.3.2_ENG-0.1.rar

Thanks T!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 10:27:50 PM by Memag »

crigo

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 04, 2014, 10:20:33 PM »
Gentlemen like this one, are always welcome.  :)

Thanks

Robellyn

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1172 on: March 04, 2014, 10:24:50 PM »
And a fine Gentleman he is! Many thanks!
Fear not, for Fear shall not save thee

Grégory Makles

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 05, 2014, 02:32:21 AM »
Thank you sir =)

EulerStalker

• View Profile
    • SerketStalker on deviantART
« Reply #1174 on: March 05, 2014, 02:43:32 PM »
Thanks T!

Well, I will try it in other computer :::: D

Himi

• View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #1175 on: March 08, 2014, 10:43:11 PM »
Serials for Japanese versions do not work on Eng versions of the program.
They have said they will consider migration in the future, but i guess it means "no way Hose".
I expected that... Sigh.

Thank you gentleman T!!

crigo

• View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: March 17, 2014, 10:36:59 AM »
Hello,
please, someone (again  :) ) can translate ClipStudio Coordinate 1.1.2 too?  ;) :)

Southtownbluz

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1177 on: March 19, 2014, 06:51:37 AM »
Some good gentleman left this for you. He wants to be anonymous. :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4d8usxqiobyaom7/CSP-1.3.2_ENG-0.1.rar

Thanks T!

Before I ask my question, I just wanted to say that I've been a lurker around these parts for a while and finally decided to register so I could personally thank all of you! I've had CS Paint EX since version 1.2.3 and I just wanted to thank Memag, Trev and NeroNero for all of their amazing help, really. Because of your help getting the translations running, I was able to try out the program and just recently purchased the English License, so hats off and kudos to you guys, for real!

Okay, so I've got 1.3.1 all installed and running. As someone mentioned before, the translations in the English version are quite different from Trev's. Quite irritatingly so, I must add. Trev's were always very simplistic and intelligent; I could figure things out even without a manual because the function was implied in the names. But the Eng version is quite cumbersome; some of the trans are overly long and even seem difficult to comprehend at times.  :P

So my questions are:

1) Which translation is this version you've linked us to above? The English (NeroNero) or a personal translation?
2) Is there a donation pool to keep the Trev/Memag translation versions going? Because I'd contribute in an instant to get all that simplicity back.  ;D

Hope to hear from you soon!

SBZ

Southtownbluz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1178 on: March 20, 2014, 09:57:42 AM »
Need help guys. Has anyone else noticed if you only install the English version 1.3.1, it's actually missing a few brushes that were included in previous versions (such as 1.2.7)? I've downloaded all the materials on the site, but I'm still missing like NINE brushes??

I only have their names translated from Trev's version, but the missing brushes are:

Watercolor Sub-Tool -> (#'s 11-15 in list) Texture, Watercolor Simple, Sumie, Sumie Wet, Velocity Brush, Dry Watercolor brush
Oil Sub Tool --> (#4 in list) Canvas Oil
Pen Sub Tool --> (#7-8 in list) Brush Ink and Kona

Can someone direct me to where I can find the original .suts for these brushes or at least where they were placed by default in previous (Japanese) versions? Maybe I can just find the old ones and transfer over?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, I'd hate to be without these.

EulerStalker

• View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 20, 2014, 10:05:10 AM »
Need help guys. Has anyone else noticed if you only install the English version 1.3.1, it's actually missing a few brushes that were included in previous versions (such as 1.2.7)? I've downloaded all the materials on the site, but I'm still missing like NINE brushes??

I only have their names translated from Trev's version, but the missing brushes are:

Watercolor Sub-Tool -> (#'s 11-15 in list) Texture, Watercolor Simple, Sumie, Sumie Wet, Velocity Brush, Dry Watercolor brush
Oil Sub Tool --> (#4 in list) Canvas Oil
Pen Sub Tool --> (#7-8 in list) Brush Ink and Kona

Can someone direct me to where I can find the original .suts for these brushes or at least where they were placed by default in previous (Japanese) versions? Maybe I can just find the old ones and transfer over?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, I'd hate to be without these.

Well, try to replace this tool set again: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nt1v2l3dzgy2sff/CSP-1.2.7_ENG-4.3.rar

Southtownbluz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1180 on: March 21, 2014, 05:39:50 AM »
Well, try to replace this tool set again: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nt1v2l3dzgy2sff/CSP-1.2.7_ENG-4.3.rar

Euler, thanks for the quick reply. I swapped the Tools folder out and it DID give me back the tools I was missing. The only problem is it replaces the other new tools that I had installed.  :'(

I figured I'd revert to my backup, but before I did I tried exporting the missing .suts to my computer, but they won't export. I just get an error that says "Failed to write the Sub-Tool".

Any suggestions on how to export these .suts, or why they won't? I'm out of ideas... :-[
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 05:41:33 AM by Southtownbluz »

EulerStalker

• View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 21, 2014, 08:39:11 AM »
Euler, thanks for the quick reply. I swapped the Tools folder out and it DID give me back the tools I was missing. The only problem is it replaces the other new tools that I had installed.  :'(

I figured I'd revert to my backup, but before I did I tried exporting the missing .suts to my computer, but they won't export. I just get an error that says "Failed to write the Sub-Tool".

Any suggestions on how to export these .suts, or why they won't? I'm out of ideas... :-[

Try to delete textures have weird name. (Watercolor Simple, Dry Watercolor, etc...)

I delete some textures from Trev's brushset, imported and it worked.

Southtownbluz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1182 on: March 21, 2014, 09:21:31 AM »
Try to delete textures have weird name. (Watercolor Simple, Dry Watercolor, etc...)

I delete some textures from Trev's brushset, imported and it worked.

EulerStalker, thanks again for the swift reply. Here's what I've done:

1. I'd like to import the missing brushes (i.e. Watercolor Simple, Sumie, etc) from version 1.2.7 into version 1.3.1.
2. I don't have these individual brushes, so as you suggested I took ver. 1.2.7's Tools folder and swapped it with 1.3.1's Tools folder.
3. The old brushes are there now, but none of 1.3.1's new brushes or settings are there anymore.
4. I decided to try to export the brushes so I could save to my computer, then drag BACK into Clip Studio 1.3.1 after I put back 1.3.1's Tools folder. That way I'd have all the new brushes/settings for 1.3.1 AND the missing brushes from 1.2.7. I clicked Export Sub Tool for each missing brush (i.e. Watercolor Simple, Sumie, etc) , but...
5. I get an error message when I try to export saying "Failed to write the sub-tool", so it won't let me export the brushes I want.

I took your suggestion and clicked on each brush I was missing (i.e. Watercolor Simple, Sumie, etc) then clicked on Texture, deleted the texture, then tried to export the brush again, but I'm still getting the same error message. Any ideas why I can't export these brushes? Is there a way I can find the individual brushes themselves?

Thanks for any suggestions!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:25:41 AM by Southtownbluz »

Ishtifan

• View Profile
    • Illust-Station
« Reply #1183 on: March 21, 2014, 03:15:36 PM »
@ Southtownbluz

If you've purchased CSP Japanese from Celsys JAPAN, you had to download the material zip files after you've entered your serial for registering. If you 've noticed there were too the "font" and "subtoolset" original zip files. These ones are for v.1.3.2
Here is the subtoolset original with all brushes and tools, but you have to switch to Japanese os language and after installing in CSP, try to translate yourself one by one via Google translate.
http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/download/clipstudiopaint/csptrial/dl?f=lib/clipstudiopaint/cspdownload/material/subtoolset.zip
I think the only way to save your brushes it's to change your system language, if you use CSP in Official Japanese but your language it's english, then you have sometimes this kind of problem.
To Avoid that, try out to translate within CSP japanese version with english words not the contrary if you are native english speaker of course.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:19:37 PM by Ishtifan »
The Mirror of the Simple Souls
Pump,pump the jam, pump it up

Southtownbluz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1184 on: March 22, 2014, 08:52:29 PM »
@ Ishitifan,

Hi there, thanks for your response. :)

I actually downloaded the English CSP version 1.3.1. , then downloaded the single .zip file with all the materials in it from here --> http://vd.clipstudio.net/clipcontent/en/lib/clipstudio/paint/material/CSPAINT_ALL.zip

I downloaded the subtools from the link you gave me, and then installed the Japanese language pack for Windows 7, but still couldn't find the files in there (went through every box). I did notice I got some extraction errors due to the spelling of the files and whatnot, which didn't make sense because I had the JP OS. I was actually able to find the folders where the tools I'm looking for should have been installed, but they weren't in there.

Well, it's been fun, but I think I've had enough. Not sure why these brushes weren't included in version 1.3.1, but I guess I'll just have to learn to live without 'em.

Thanks everyone for all of your help!  ;D