Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1243542 times)

gabiixd

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation
« Reply #1110 on: November 23, 2013, 02:00:11 AM »
hey guys, I have a question that I have version for download that is only the translation or it comes with the application to run the program? if not so .. I download the exe from the official website?  ;)

crigo

• View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: November 23, 2013, 02:54:23 AM »
hey guys, I have a question that I have version for download that is only the translation or it comes with the application to run the program? if not so .. I download the exe from the official website?  ;)

The zipped file provided by NeroNero, contains ALL and ONLY the translated files to see the all CELSYS applications suite in english. :)

Before you place the translations into the correct disk folders, you should download the application you need to use from CELSYS  and install them on your PC. You can register them with your licence or try them as demo.

This is the download page: http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/download/download_top/index

You should register urself on the CELSYS site before, I suppose  ;).

gabiixd

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1112 on: November 23, 2013, 04:42:35 AM »
I see. yes, I have considered in the studio clip page .. hmmm and the English version (demo) of CSP works in English? to crack it?  ;D

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1113 on: November 23, 2013, 02:23:02 PM »
English version of CSP is already translated,if you ask that. There are only translations for Japanese  versions here.
No cracks here. It's not so expensive, you know, if you make money with it consider supporting your favorite software
to boost development further beyond time and space.

Himi

• View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #1114 on: December 01, 2013, 10:16:36 PM »
First of all, thank you everyone for the amazing translations for such a long time! I should have said that a long time ago, haha! I've been using CSP since it was for free and buying it was one of the best inventions I've ever made.

I'm a iMac user, and since I upgraded my iOS to Mavericks the version 1.2.7 still ran on my computer but really laggy. I downloaded the recent CSP update (1.2.9, I believe) and it works perfectly fine, but I've been reading Neronero's instructions to install their CSP translation and it says to delete the past materials. I wanted to ask about that >_<)

I work professionally with my CPS and I already have all the brushes settings how I like/need them as long as other stuff I need for work, and I wanted to know if deleting the materials will delete this stuff from my program. The question might me a little bit stupid (and n00b-ish), but I'm worried about that.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you before hand to anyone who helps (:

Wamped

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 04, 2013, 05:15:41 PM »
I also have a Mac, and what I can seem to figure out, the brushes and such I use and has modified, still stays despite me updating the program and deleting it before updating it. I even went as far to delete everything in the Library on my Mac, but all the brushes and such are still there. But I always make sure to export all brushes and other things, before I do, just in cause.

Also, there is one thing I would like to ask about. I updated to 1.2.8, but when I used the translation from NeroNero, when I go and check what version of the program I have, it says I still have 1.2.7 again O.O
I even doubled checked before I replaced the japanese files with NeroNero's translation, and back then it said it was 1.2.8. Does this have to do with the translation? Perhaps a small error?
Also, they have seemed to released version 1.3.0 today/now! :D
Always keep trying and never give up!

Robellyn

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1116 on: December 04, 2013, 07:52:25 PM »
Wamped: I've installed the translation on both Mac OSX and my Windows PC, and both will report 1.2.7 after the translation pack is installed, but they are both really 1.2.8.
Fear not, for Fear shall not save thee

Wamped

• View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 05, 2013, 03:35:37 AM »
Robellyn: Ah thanks for confirming that! I thought it was a little odd, not to mention I got worried XD
Always keep trying and never give up!

kissmiss

• View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 05, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »
CSP 1.3.0 Update is available for downloading. :) Dear translators, please, translate it as soon as possible! Thanks in advance for your hard labor! ;)

Zulith

• View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 06, 2013, 03:24:03 AM »
I concur, 1.3 looks great, love the tone gradation and the Lt conversion stuff... i mean WOW, to be able to drop in, for example a nice sky backdrop and convert it is a big time saver if you are really crunching.

The new sharpening seems to look nice as well, can't wait to experiment with it.

Oh and official OS X Mavericks support! Not to mention Windows 8.1 support added in the last version, 1.2.8 (I'm still on 1.27, waiting for 1.3 translations!)

Thanks for all the hard work translators. Hope you're still out there!

crigo

• View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 06, 2013, 01:20:22 PM »
Lol, I won't complain, you translator are simply great. :)

eeehrrr....what about this damn 1.3 translation?  ;D ;)

BlackQueenKnight

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1121 on: December 07, 2013, 12:16:53 AM »
Stop being impatient, it hasn't been 2 full days yet.  It takes time to translate this stuff, and they have a life, not to mention that this is voluntary work.  So have some respect and shut up.  I'm pretty sure they already know 1.3.0 has come out and begging for the translation to be out won't make the process go any faster.

crigo

• View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: December 07, 2013, 05:31:04 PM »
ahah, no problems to be so impatient, it's human  ;D

네로네로

• MSN Messenger - vkcmfkdl@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • CG Mania
    • Email
« Reply #1123 on: December 08, 2013, 02:59:21 PM »

Download CLIP STUDIO English Translation(CSP130,CSC111,CSA111,CS108,CSM100)
CLIPStudio EN Version2
Password  -  CSPENNeroNeroVer130DCloud1004

ex.http://darkneescloud.tistory.com/204
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:33:50 AM by 네로네로 »

noobgraphicartist

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1124 on: December 08, 2013, 03:56:33 PM »
Thank you !!!