Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1794554 times)

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation
« Reply #660 on: February 21, 2013, 02:38:20 AM »
Which parts?

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 21, 2013, 11:06:23 AM »
Oh cool 네로네로! Thanks for posting that, is it yours?
I'll have a look at the files soon and put all the strings into passolo when I get some time!

Edit: yea, another thread would be good. it would be easier to create a new one rather than slitting this one

Quote from: nobby
...translation is not good for ex as for the pro, some parts from the ex version are not translated :-(

Yes, which parts? Could you maybe take a screenshot?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 11:10:05 AM by trev »

Jazzy-Chii

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #662 on: February 21, 2013, 02:14:22 PM »
Hey guys~ Thanks for the English Translation patch! I can't thank you enough! Now I can finally use this brilliant program without having to fumble around testing stuff out! I'm very grateful C:

Unfortunately, I have found a problem when I was translating the files. During Clip Studio Paint's startup, notifications pop up, saying things like "??.dll is not a valid Windows image" or something like that, the "??" being exporting and filter files, like "ExportPSD.dll" and "Gaussianblur.dll" . I found the filter menu empty, there were no filters in there, and I don't think it would really help me if I can't export images properly. Other than that though, I found no problems with the translations and everything seems to be working A-OK!

If it helps, I'm using a Windows XP SP3 with Clip Studio Paint version 1.2.0. I have already downloaded IllustStudio a while ago on there, so instead of extracting the files to Program Files > CELSYS I had to extract them to Program Files > CELSYS > Clip Studio Paint, with the subfolders in it being Clip Studio Paint and Clip Studio. I think that is where the problem lies, if I had anything else to suspect.

nobby

• View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 21, 2013, 04:05:31 PM »
hi
...the translation works for ex version, but some buttons and menues are still japanese...
for pro is translation perfect, but for ex need a update....
thanks mate, really a good job done :-)
greetings
nobby

nobby

• View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 21, 2013, 04:07:28 PM »
Hey guys~ Thanks for the English Translation patch! I can't thank you enough! Now I can finally use this brilliant program without having to fumble around testing stuff out! I'm very grateful C:

Unfortunately, I have found a problem when I was translating the files. During Clip Studio Paint's startup, notifications pop up, saying things like "??.dll is not a valid Windows image" or something like that, the "??" being exporting and filter files, like "ExportPSD.dll" and "Gaussianblur.dll" . I found the filter menu empty, there were no filters in there, and I don't think it would really help me if I can't export images properly. Other than that though, I found no problems with the translations and everything seems to be working A-OK!

If it helps, I'm using a Windows XP SP3 with Clip Studio Paint version 1.2.0. I have already downloaded IllustStudio a while ago on there, so instead of extracting the files to Program Files > CELSYS I had to extract them to Program Files > CELSYS > Clip Studio Paint, with the subfolders in it being Clip Studio Paint and Clip Studio. I think that is where the problem lies, if I had anything else to suspect.

...the translation was made with and for 64bit systems, i had the same error on my vista32bit, but on win7 64bit, no error message come :-)

nobby

• View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 21, 2013, 04:08:44 PM »
will make a screenshot....

네로네로

• MSN Messenger - vkcmfkdl@hotmail.com
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • CG Mania
    • Email
« Reply #666 on: February 21, 2013, 07:59:56 PM »
Plug-in file .. 32-bit, 64-bit, Have types ...
but the English translation is only 64-bit.

If you use the original Japanese plug-in is not a problem.

I have a 32-bit plug-in file attachments
CSP_ENPlugin32bit

CSP_ENPlugin64bit

Extra Translation EN Files (extension)...

32Bit
http://darkneescloud.tistory.com/attachment/cfile25.uf@164BD75051264F450A4310.zip

64Bit
http://darkneescloud.tistory.com/attachment/cfile21.uf@23386F5051264F49192F8F.zip

« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:16:56 AM by 네로네로 »

Otokonokotron

• View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 21, 2013, 09:58:14 PM »
Hello everyone...  um, i've just begun to use Clip Studio EX, and while i know enough of the kana to figure out the engrish, i no pretty much zero kanji.  Is it true that you can translate everything yourself in the documents folder like i read a few back? (like with notepad or something?)   ....cuz if thats the case I certainly wouldnt mind given that a shot, would be probably a very education experience haha.

thanks

nobby

• View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 21, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »

nobby

• View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 21, 2013, 10:19:53 PM »
i get info, that on ex version are buttons, that are on the pro version is not...
and as far as i can say, these buttons are not visible with the translation...
a japanese people told me, that he have more button in the ex version as in the pro, and the translation dont show this buttons for ex....
but the most is translated, thanks a lot for this good work :-)

nobby

• View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 21, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »
@네로네로

these files dont translateds in english, wenn i put these files the program go back to japanese....

nobby

• View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 21, 2013, 10:55:08 PM »
ok, now i see, on the windows tab, workspace is just half translated...
ex version ....

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #672 on: February 22, 2013, 12:52:35 AM »
Quote from: nobby

[img width=225,height=600]http://imageshack.us/a/img20/8569/aufnahme2q.png[/img]

[img width=800,height=426]http://imageshack.us/a/img713/8161/aufnahme1b.png[/img]

Just rename those tools and tool groups yourself. 
Right click on the group and click on the settings, copy the japanese word and paste it in google translator.
Copy/paste the translation in the tool (group) name.
eg. Pencil, Eraser etc.

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #673 on: February 22, 2013, 02:23:38 AM »
CSP 1.2.2 (Feb.27)
http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/mypage/newsdetail?publish=201302&f=2013022002

Object Sub ToolMenu will be displayed when you right-click the canvas while using the [Object] sub-tool.  :)

Otokonokotron

• View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 22, 2013, 05:04:14 AM »
alright, um, im very determined to do this....

i have a hex editor, and notepad++

now is all i gotta do is learn some hexadecimal?  and whatabout syntax...where the ****ing are the tutorials, dammit? (this is not the first time ive tried to do this)  ==   

at least there are people still alive here.
so other than learning about stuff like hex and data strings and what not, then there is this great pic of somebody doing it: http://i.imgur.com/YklIl.png

so is he translating in a text editor and he's going to then add them into the file to change after?
also i'm assuming the number sequence above is the "data string"?  and why is there only one? (maybe just to remember his place?)

== sry to question so much but i have found zero tutorials on the web for something that there really should be for