Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1795323 times)

julmon

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation
« Reply #585 on: January 06, 2013, 10:06:31 AM »
Quote from: Zulith

Also, kinda an unrelated question... if I buy a license, can i use it interchangeably on both my windows and mac computers? i use windows at home and mac at work, so i would not be using it simultaneously on two computers. Just curious.
I don't know about Mac and PC, but I use my personal license at home and at work (both windows) without any problem.

Zulith

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 06, 2013, 12:43:54 PM »
I don't know about Mac and PC, but I use my personal license at home and at work (both windows) without any problem.
Thanks! That is reassuring

Kaoyux

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 06, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »
Thank you, 네로네로 for your help. I could complete 2 of them.

Your translation is not good enough though, since I wouldn't personally understand what those sentences mean if I find them in a pop-up window.

I would be glad if someone else could suggest more translations for the following sentences:

1. 素材の検索情報を作成しています... (this one sounded so strange when translating it with google translator as well)

2. 書出

3. コンバート対象外の素材以外は、コンバートが完了しました。

4. ComicStudio4.0のユーザー設定フォルダを指定してください。フォルダ変更していない場合はデフォルトで構いません。: "Please specify the ComicStudio4.0 Settings folder. blablablablabla?? ?? ??" (don't understand the second part of the sentence)

5. IllustStudioの各種設定ファイルのあるフォルダーを指定してください。IllustStudioの環境設定内の、[フォルダパス]で指定しているフォルダーと同じです。

6. 中に[Tone]や[Material]といった名前のフォルダーが入っているフォルダーを選択してください。: "Please select the folders called [Tone] and [Material]" ?? ?? ?? (not sure)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:42:41 PM by Ireal »

네로네로

• MSN Messenger - vkcmfkdl@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • CG Mania
    • Email
« Reply #588 on: January 07, 2013, 04:21:10 AM »
Quote from: Ireal
Thank you, 네로네로 for your help. I could complete 2 of them.

Your translation is not good enough though, since I wouldn't personally understand what those sentences mean if I find them in a pop-up window.

I would be glad if someone else could suggest more translations for the following sentences:

1. 素材の検索情報を作成しています... (this one sounded so strange when translating it with google translator as well)

2. 書出

3. コンバート対象外の素材以外は、コンバートが完了しました。

4. ComicStudio4.0のユーザー設定フォルダを指定してください。フォルダ変更していない場合はデフォルトで構いません。: "Please specify the ComicStudio4.0 Settings folder. blablablablabla?? ?? ??" (don't understand the second part of the sentence)

5. IllustStudioの各種設定ファイルのあるフォルダーを指定してください。IllustStudioの環境設定内の、[フォルダパス]で指定しているフォルダーと同じです。

6. 中に[Tone]や[Material]といった名前のフォルダーが入っているフォルダーを選択してください。: "Please select the folders called [Tone] and [Material]" ?? ?? ?? (not sure)

書出................    %sの書き出し...?(%s Export)  - identical word?

and.... CSP - not word...

When extract the word, have not seen it ..

書出 - Japan Hex -- No

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 07, 2013, 04:24:13 AM »
Quote from: nynelyves
I ponied up the extra $50 to see if I would get anything extra -- but nope -- It's a direct port/translation of Clip Studio Paint Pro. I believe it's on the 1.0.3-1.1 branch -- so no sexy "dark mode". However, the translation is there and the bonus is that all of the materials are translated and sorted properly.
thanks for the info! when i looking at the language files, they seemed to be on the 1.1 branch.

Unfortunately the materials from Manga Studio will not port over to Clip Studio -- which I pretty much expected, but you can't blame a guy for tryin. The files, and brushes are completely inter-operable so hey, there's that.
from my understanding (on their website), the reason for not providing a downloadable version (yet) is because it wouldn't be compatible with CELSYS's website material/installer.
so it will be interesting to see if CELSYS changes the way they distribute materials to be compatible with English, or if smithmicro will provide a mirrored English site with English users/uploaders.
the materials and categories have always been a constant headache to translate because of the changing database/fileformats!

Myself, after tasting the sweet sweet nectar of "dark mode", I'll be sticking to the original (soooo much easier on the eyes).
yes! and the updates will be much faster than smithmicro can provide (based off past releases they've done)

-
I am considering a purchase of Clip Paint Studio Pro but I am concerned the support here, which I realize is fully on a volunteer basis, will dry up once Manga Studio 5 and Manga Studio 5 EX surface.
I see there is an option to donate on the first post. From what I have seen, all donations are fully deserved. Will translations continue well into the future if the donation goal is reached?
definitely! personally i've fallen in love with CSP and feel it deserves a decent translation. the donations are going towards an EX license and this will enable me to fully check translations/updates (at the moment i'm just doing it through hex editors and Ireal's awesome support!)
i'm also going to write a tutorial on how to translate/update newer versions so that other people have access to the Japanese translation tables (just in case i die or something Q.Q)

Also, kinda an unrelated question... if I buy a license, can i use it interchangeably on both my windows and mac computers?
like julmon (and a few others) i'm running CSP on two (PC) machines with no license issues. i'm not sure on the actual machine limit though.
i've just logged into my CLIP account and my serial is listed as "CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO(for Windows/Mac OS X)" - so it doesn't look like the licenses are platform specific.
-

Ireal , how about
1. "Creating search index for materials..."
2. "Exported"? "Saved out"? or it might mean "Empty" or "Out of Paper"?
3. "Some materials were not converted. Conversion complete" ?
4.  hm, the second part is something about changing from the default folder
5. "Please specify the folder which contains the IllustStudio configuration files.
    It's the same folder as shown in the IllustStudio Folder Path preferences."
6. "Please select the folder which contains the folders [Tone] and [Material]"

digitoonie

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • deviantart
    • Email
« Reply #590 on: January 07, 2013, 06:15:28 PM »
I really wished Smith Micro updated more. Even if it was HALF time amount Celsys does, it would still be a great improvement.

By the time they launched MS5 they should have had an update and properly translated manuals. This release was super rushed and it shows.

skribblets

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 07, 2013, 11:56:06 PM »

"Also, kinda an unrelated question... if I buy a license, can i use it interchangeably on both my windows and mac computers? i use windows at home and mac at work, so i would not be using it simultaneously on two computers. Just curious."

Hello! To answer your question, the serial is not platform specific. I can 100% confirm this. I originally bought CSP for MAC (mountain lion OS) and have since installed it on my PC also after redownloading the PC version for free from the site.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:53:25 AM by skribblets »

yorkar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #592 on: January 08, 2013, 09:46:07 PM »
HI! You know if it's possible to read default_model_man.c2fr with another 3d program to change the form?

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #593 on: January 09, 2013, 03:31:19 PM »
Quote from: yorkar
HI! You know if it's possible to read default_model_man.c2fr with another 3d program to change the form?

Not sure if you can import these extensions in other 3d package,
but you should be able to open it in CLip Studio Coordinate and rig/edit it there. Not sure about geometry though, I think it's for rigging only. Perhaps you can import your custom mesh as .obj, and rig it in there, then export and use in CSP. Maybe Metasequoia can open this native file, so you can edit the geometry there?
 I would be willing to help build a basic human form library, maybe even some quadrupeds and other animals.
Current meshes are great but we need more variety of body shapes and more realistic forms.
Let me know how it goes.

edit:

I think Clip Studio Coordinate is the right tool for this. See here.

http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/download/clipstudiocoordinate/clipstudiocoordinate_top/
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:42:48 PM by Memag »

yorkar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #594 on: January 09, 2013, 04:19:12 PM »
... I have exported Genesis Model (WWW.DAZ3D.COM) with texture... 

yorkar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #595 on: January 09, 2013, 07:09:08 PM »
 :) My first attempt to convert  Genesis model from Daz studio 4, but i have big problem to read clip studio coordinate in japanese language :o...

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #596 on: January 09, 2013, 10:20:58 PM »
Did you rig it (assigned bones in Coordinate) or just imported in Clip Studio Paint?

네로네로

• MSN Messenger - vkcmfkdl@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • CG Mania
    • Email
« Reply #597 on: January 10, 2013, 02:07:24 AM »
Coordinate..  Many limitations.. software..
IK, Controller.. No
Only.. Bones
Modeling, depending on the CSP version upgrade inoperative..

View

yorkar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #598 on: January 10, 2013, 04:05:43 AM »
i have exported from daz studio a fbx file of "genesis" figure
... and imported in clip studio coordinate , similar http://darkneescloud.blogspot.kr/search/label/Clip%20Studio

Kaoyux

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 10, 2013, 08:35:23 AM »
Click here to download the 5704E805-3428-4095-8D0D-77ED48B10F70 CLIP STUDIO launcher file fully translated to english.
Where to copy/paste this file: C:\Program Files\CELSYS\CLIP STUDIO\CLIP STUDIO\resource\other

However, I haven't translated yet the other CLIP STUDIO launcher file that is inside that "other" folder called E79C2AC5-BC3F-4838-9E87-F49B629F84B5, since I don't have the time and decent resources for a faster translation.

Thank you very much 네로네로 and Trev for your help and support (if you find it a good translation you could add it to the main post, since previous 5704E805-3428-4095-8D0D-77ED48B10F70 file wasn't fully translated)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: yorkar
i have exported from daz studio a fbx file of "genesis" figure          ... and imported in clip studio coordinate , similar http://darkneescloud.blogspot.kr/search/label/Clip%20Studio

Also, thank you Yorkar for the new information and videos. I found it so interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I attach below a .txt file with the 5704E805-3428-4095-8D0D-77ED48B10F70 translation I did from japanese to english if someone  is interested in suggesting/correcting me something. The only word that doesn't convice me yet was "書出" (I don't know if it's right or not but I translated it as "Export", since "Exported" would be a so long word and the hexa file could be corrupt if the word exceeds the allowed number of letters)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 09:29:36 AM by Ireal »