Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1795300 times)

raphael_kox

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT Translation
« Reply #525 on: December 23, 2012, 08:23:24 PM »
Unfortunately i did this. To be honest i wiped every thing related to celsys (coordinate, old pose studio, etc)
Got the 1.1.1 installer, installed and put the translation files, and no good.

I'd like to clarify: i need both files (1.0.3b, that has 3 files, and 1.1.1d wich has 2) or just the 1.1.1d?

Also, i have it installed on disk F, could this be the reason?

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #526 on: December 23, 2012, 09:02:19 PM »
Here are the files I am using for CSP 1.1.1, and they work as advertised.

http://www.2shared.com/file/fqdIADow/CSP_111w_app.html
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 09:18:30 PM by Memag »

raphael_kox

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 23, 2012, 09:41:04 PM »
Thank you very much memag!
It worked with those last files you posted, seems i had bad files after all.
Once again thank you very much for your time and attention...and patience maybe?  ;)

Kaoyux

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 23, 2012, 11:10:30 PM »
I've translated part of the CLIP STUDIO Menu into English. It works with EX 1.2.0, I hope it works with PRO 1.2.0 too:

I couldn't translate some words and the dialogues because my Japanese is so bad. Could anyone help me with this, please?

You only need to translate from Japanese to FORMAL (for computers) English some empty spaces that I left and also the dialogues. If you also need to correct or suggest better words in English, feel totally free to change them. Here you are the .txt file you need to complete ⇒ Translated 5704E805-3428-4095-8D0D-77ED48B10F70.txt (you need to have the Japanese characters installed in your computer to read the Japanese letters properly)

After you are done, just pass me that .txt file again and I'll do the rest.

If you want to try this translated CLIP STUDIO menu, download it ⇒  Incomplete CLIP STUDIO Menu in ENGLISH
Open the .rar file and just put the 'CLIP STUDIO' folder inside C:\Program Files\CELSYS\CLIP STUDIO\here!

I would be so glad if you help me with the japanese. This way I/we could be able to post the full translated version of this CLIP STUDIO Menu.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 08:29:58 AM by Ireal »

Joseandressanz

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 24, 2012, 01:00:05 AM »
I've translated part of the CLIP STUDIO Menu into English. It works with EX 1.2.0, I hope it works with PRO 1.2.0 too:

I couldn't translate some words and the dialogues because my Japanese is so bad. Could anyone help me with this, please?

You only need to translate from Japanese to FORMAL (for computers) English some empty spaces that I left and also the dialogues. If you also need to correct or suggest better words in English, feel totally free to change them. Here you are the .txt file you need to complete ⇒ Translated 5704E805-3428-4095-8D0D-77ED48B10F70.txt (you need to have the Japanese characters installed in your computer to read the Japanese letters properly)

If you want to try this translated CLIP STUDIO menu, download it ⇒  Incomplete CLIP STUDIO Menu in ENGLISHOpen the .rar file and just put the 'CLIP STUDIO' folder inside C:\Program Files\CELSYS\CLIP STUDIO\here!

I would be so glad if you help me with the japanese. This way I/we could be able to post the full translated version of this CLIP STUDIO Menu.

Awesome! I was looking for this, thanks ireal, your're the man :D

skribblets

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 24, 2012, 05:26:21 AM »

If you want to try this translated CLIP STUDIO menu, download it ⇒  Incomplete CLIP STUDIO Menu in ENGLISHOpen the .rar file and just put the 'CLIP STUDIO' folder inside C:\Program Files\CELSYS\CLIP STUDIO\here!

I can help with translation of the vocabulary words. I'm not completely fluent in Japanese, but I'm confident I can help. I'll try to get to this later tonight or the next day. It's too bad it's so close to Christmas. I'll see what I can do.

skribblets

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 24, 2012, 11:13:31 AM »
Ireal, Here is the translated file. Like I stated before, I am not fluent in Japanese so it might be good to have a native look at it if you want. I did about 90% of the translations on there, but some I could not figure out, though I'm really tired at the moment. I can give it another go later. Hope that helps.

whitetree

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 24, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
Quote from: raphael_kox
I found the official installer to 1.1.1 (just a messing with the patch allow to find it directly from clipstudio site as the file is still there, can i post the direct link here?)

but still no translation, just the tool names and some materials, like 1.2
At least the translation files dont crash it, but dont translate it as well.

I think i'll wait until the translation start working on 1.2, but 2 things i really need to know are:

the brush settings.
If they don't differ too much from 1.1.1 (like the position/order), could you please post a screenshot of it? (even the names in order would help, anything really)

the rotate screen hotkeys, so i can locate them under the hotkey options to setup the tablet shortcuts (i found the brush size by looking for "[" )

These two things would really save my day
hey can you post the direct link? 
There is a password on the rar for the link memag posted

네로네로

• MSN Messenger - vkcmfkdl@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • CG Mania
    • Email
« Reply #533 on: December 25, 2012, 12:44:46 PM »

Kaoyux

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 25, 2012, 10:47:51 PM »
Hi, I just want to tell you all that I 'm translating the CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX 1.2.0 into English
I already translated the following file: 742DEA58-ED6B-4402-BC11-20DFC6D08040 (this is the biggest one)

But there are dialogues that I can't translate myselft due to my bad japanese. So I'll ask your help again and post here a .txt file with the dialogues that I haven't translate it like I did before.

KK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #535 on: December 26, 2012, 12:05:56 AM »
@Ireal
Great to hear!  Unfortunately I can't be much help, but I'm cheering you guys on! The translation you guys do are BEASTS! : )

To anyone who's using the 1.2.0 ver of CSP, have you guys figured out how to export a manga/comic page within the trim size?  I've been playing around with the exporting options with my vague comprehension of Japanese and I haven't been able to figure out how to do it without CSP exporting the whole page including the margin template. orz||

skribblets

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 26, 2012, 06:44:02 AM »
Hi, I just want to tell you all that I 'm translating the CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX 1.2.0 into English
I already translated the following file: 742DEA58-ED6B-4402-BC11-20DFC6D08040 (this is the biggest one)

But there are dialogues that I can't translate myselft due to my bad japanese. So I'll ask your help again and post here a .txt file with the dialogues that I haven't translate it like I did before.

Ireal, did you get my translated file? I translated 90% of 5704E805-3428-4095-8D0D-77ED48B10F70.txt

what other files do you need translated?

Kaoyux

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 26, 2012, 08:23:26 AM »
Quote from: skribblets
Ireal, did you get my translated file? I translated 90% of 5704E805-3428-4095-8D0D-77ED48B10F70.txt

what other files do you need translated?
Yes, I downloaded it! I haven't checked it though since I'm working on the CSP EX translation.

I am so glad you helped me <3 Thanku very much!
When I have a while I'll check your version.

I'll submit soon the incomplete translation I did for CSP EX too if someone is interested in helping me, since I can't translate some dialogues/words.

skribblets

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 26, 2012, 09:06:56 AM »
good, glad I could help. :)

I can help with the EX one too because I'm considering getting it myself.

Also, I saw your deviant art and really like your naruto doujishi. I may message you there for some questions on your dpi and brush settings. :)

Kaoyux

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 26, 2012, 09:28:34 AM »
Hi people.

There are a lot of things to translate adn I wonder if you guys could help me with the Japanese translation. It's so easy to do if you understand japanese.

This is to me the hardest part because I don't understand japanese and google translator is not enough though. I already did the 1/3 step: to take out the program the japanese text among all the codes (It took me DAYS)

I already translated some parts myself. But I have no idea about how to translate the dialogues and the text that I put  as "? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?" (because I found very strange translations in "google translator" that haven't conviced me because it doesn't sound like "formal english applied to Computers" and missing proper words could produce a big confusion to users/artists)

Manga Studio 4 menus, windows and palettes helped me a lot, so consider checking them if you need to.

I hope you can help me please, if not this translation will be 100% impossible to me because this is the 2/3 step (and the most important) to complete this program translation. When I get the translation I'll do the rest.

Here I attach the texts you need to translate:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:17:22 AM by Ireal »