Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1344464 times)

Titaniumdragoon

• YearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation
« Reply #1635 on: June 09, 2017, 10:07:59 PM »
So hey quick update on that lag, I found a fix thanks to their subreddit. Apparently a recent windows update for their new Creative update caused a problem with the program. and a real simple fix is to hide the title bar. Just hit Shift+tab to hide it and it fixes the lag. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClipStudio/comments/6700tx/csp_zoom_inout_becomes_laggy_after_windows_10/

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: June 10, 2017, 01:46:19 AM »
Oh that's awesome! Glad it's working again for now :)
Yea it's issues like that which have kept me on Win7. Good to know, thanks!

MoonlightAshe

• YearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: June 14, 2017, 02:48:07 PM »
Thanks ;u; And of course I found some errors after I uploaded it. I'll upload an updated version for it since some of it regards missing text. OTL

CLIP STUDIO PAINT 1.6.4 Translation Ver 1.2 (CLIP STUDIO translation files included)

And yeah, for an update that has "Creator" in the name, it sure breaks a lot of programs that creators use. I heard about the issues it had caused while Insiders had it and forced Win 10 from installing updates so I wouldn't have to deal with that headache.

Zulith

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: June 16, 2017, 07:56:53 AM »
Super brand new exclusive translation patch 1.6.6 from crigo is fresh out!

Download:

CLIP STUDIO 1.6.6 ENG-0.1

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1640 on: June 16, 2017, 02:40:43 PM »
So fast, thanks guys!

Odd Pierrot

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: June 16, 2017, 03:46:42 PM »
Superb!!!  ;D

MoonlightAshe

• YearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: July 09, 2017, 09:18:21 PM »
I wonder when they will add the "lock position" and "lock image pixels" functions. The placeholder text have been there since 1.2.

Also, looks like they will try to add the "Inclusion Fill" from RETAS STUDIO to help with coloring animation.

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1643 on: July 10, 2017, 03:48:35 PM »
Quote from: MoonlightAshe
I wonder when they will add the "lock position" and "lock image pixels" functions. The placeholder text have been there since 1.2.

Also, looks like they will try to add the "Inclusion Fill" from RETAS STUDIO to help with coloring animation.
What are those commands doing?

MoonlightAshe

• YearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: July 22, 2017, 02:18:47 PM »
Whoops, looks like notification e-mails stopped for this thread.

"Lock position" and "lock image pixels" are for layers, the same commands you can use in Photoshop.

"Inclusion Fill" would be an added setting for the fill tool, probably the gradient tool, and maybe the waterline fill (cough cough contour fill cough) as well. Not sure on the specifics of it, but it will act like it did in RETAS STUDIO. More info about it here. (It's the fourth section down)
Below is an example of what it does:

[Inclusion Fill]= Off                               [Inclusion Fill]= On
Also, since I couldn't find any other program that has something similar in English, I've been calling it "Inclusion Fill", as it's the most common term that pops up when translated. But it might be more like "Include(d) when filling", "included for filling", or something along those lines.
The raw line is: 含み塗り (Inclusion Fill)
And the highlighted line is: 含み塗りを使用するかどうかを設定します (Set whether to use inclusion fill)
And looks like there will be a color button: ボタン押下で含み塗り対象色を指定します (Specify the target color to be included by pressing the button)

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1645 on: July 22, 2017, 02:47:18 PM »
Well, lock layer and lock transparent pixels were there for quite some time now.
If these are the commands you were looking for, they are found in the layer palette at the top.

MoonlightAshe

• YearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: July 23, 2017, 12:22:08 AM »
Yeah, I think those commands were there since the beta or when it was initially released, can't remember. "Lock position" and "Lock image pixels" are actually two additional lock commands. How the text is listed, it is "Lock layer", "Lock transparent pixels", "Lock image pixels", and then "Lock position". The two non-implemented commands also have text for refine conditions in the search layer palette, and text for history, auto action, and command bar.

Since they are the same names given for the commands in Photoshop, they may act similar.
If that is the case, then "Lock position" would prevent moving the image pixels, but you would be allowed to paint on the layer (something I wanted for awhile now DX). And "Lock image pixels" would prevent you from painting on the layer, but you would be allowed to move the image pixels.

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1647 on: July 23, 2017, 12:28:13 AM »
Yep, sounds like those would be used in animation workflow.

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1648 on: July 23, 2017, 01:12:27 AM »
Quote from: MoonlightAshe
How the text is listed, it is "Lock layer", "Lock transparent pixels", "Lock image pixels", and then "Lock position". The two non-implemented commands also have text for refine conditions in the search layer palette, and text for history, auto action, and command bar.
Where did you find these texts?

MoonlightAshe

• YearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: July 24, 2017, 04:47:30 AM »
From the files in the resource folder, which is how you translate the UI. The largest file, filename starts as 742DEA58, is the one where majority of the UI elements come from. The second largest file, filename starts as E79C2AC5, is where the sub tool information is.

742DEA58 has the lock layer text while E79C2AC5 has text for the inclusion fill.