Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1795245 times)

Wamped

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation
« Reply #840 on: June 10, 2013, 01:26:54 AM »
hi guys, it's been awhile and I'm in need of some assistance TT__TT

I just updated to 1.2.3 on Clip Paint Studio PRO (no EX) and the translation is perfect as always. The question is though, my filter meny and its content is still in japanese? is it meant to be that (as in you guys not translating it yet) or have I installed it wrong? (I have a mac) I have read the instructions closely and I have done it right I assume, everything else is in english... What am I missing?

The second problem is, Clip Launcher is being troublesome. I don't know what it is, when I try to log in, I get directed to my "profile info/setting" I think and the only part I find with red text is under my username and I can't get anywhere else. I really don't understand anything T_T (blurred out the private information)

Always keep trying and never give up!

crigo

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #841 on: June 12, 2013, 09:15:02 PM »
oh is exactly what I did,
but we are talking about Win 7, rigth?
after that, I have no idea what is wrong  o.O

You should put your custom plugins here:
C:/Users/[UserName]/Documents/CELSYS/CLIPStudioPlugIn/PAINT

So, open ClipStudioPaint and go to Filter as usually.

crigo

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #842 on: June 12, 2013, 11:44:22 PM »
hi guys, it's been awhile and I'm in need of some assistance TT__TT

I just updated to 1.2.3 on Clip Paint Studio PRO (no EX) and the translation is perfect as always. The question is though, my filter meny and its content is still in japanese? is it meant to be that (as in you guys not translating it yet) or have I installed it wrong? (I have a mac) I have read the instructions closely and I have done it right I assume, everything else is in english... What am I missing?

The second problem is, Clip Launcher is being troublesome. I don't know what it is, when I try to log in, I get directed to my "profile info/setting" I think and the only part I find with red text is under my username and I can't get anywhere else. I really don't understand anything T_T (blurred out the private information)

From your login page you can only delete your account, is useless. Try to login with torch (a new browser) who tranlate japanese to english w Google on every page.

You should, from clipstudio, go in account and confirm username and password. Your log status appear on the upper-right corner. Now You can go to material search and download.
cheers

wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 13, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »
hey guys , does anyone know how to do backup for materials in CPS ?? i really get trouble to find out the way to do it , please help  :-[

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #844 on: June 13, 2013, 05:51:06 PM »
I usually copy the whole folder from
"C:\Users\yourname\Documents\CELSYS"

There will be a feature to backup environment from the main program window ,just like in Illuststudio, but later this year.

Wamped

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 14, 2013, 12:30:18 AM »
Quote from: crigo
Quote from: Wamped on June 10, 2013, 01:26:54 AMhi guys, it's been awhile and I'm in need of some assistance TT__TT

[img width=600,height=600]http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad95/Wamped/Skaumlrmavbild2013-06-09kl231536_zpsf05f5fde.png[/img]
From your login page you can only delete your account, is useless. Try to login with torch (a new browser) who tranlate japanese to english w Google on every page.

You should, from clipstudio, go in account and confirm username and password. Your log status appear on the upper-right corner. Now You can go to material search and download.
cheers
Omg I am an idiot ???. Thank you so much for the help though! :D it works as it should now. The downside is I must log in with my name and password EVERYTIME I go to a "new page" or "refresh" in the Launcer when I browser for new things to download and try out... Oh well, better than nothing at all!;D

About the filters, am I missing something for them to be fully translated to english or are they in japanese because it hasn't been translated yet? :P Someone please clear this up for me (if you can)

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 14, 2013, 12:38:23 AM »
Quote from: Wamped
About the filters, am I missing something for them to be fully translated to english or are they in japanese because it hasn't been translated yet?

Hey. They're only translated for Win x64. Also, you need to be running the EX version (I don't know why CELSYS decided this, maybe to make the EX package more attractive to potential customers?)
And I don't know when or if they'll come to the PRO version.

Kaoyux

• View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 14, 2013, 08:51:06 AM »
Congrats on reaching your aim for your EX license, Trev!
I'm so happy for you. I can see how people has appreciated your time and efforts!
Enjoy it because you totally deserve it ^^

digitoonie

• View Profile
    • deviantart
    • Email
« Reply #848 on: June 14, 2013, 02:17:05 PM »
Quote from: trev
Quote from: WampedAbout the filters, am I missing something for them to be fully translated to english or are they in japanese because it hasn't been translated yet?
Hey. They're only translated for Win x64. Also, you need to be running the EX version (I don't know why CELSYS decided this, maybe to make the EX package more attractive to potential customers?)
And I don't know when or if they'll come to the PRO version.
Mainly because they're still 3rd party plugins that Celsys didn't make. It was mainly for a contest they were holding.
All Celsys plugins and filters will work in pro while all 3rd party plugins EX will support. (Which is why they released the development kit that works with EX only)

I don't know whether the winners will be official CSP plugins. But as for now they're considered 3rd party.

trevTopic starter

• View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 14, 2013, 08:55:06 PM »
Quote from: Kaoyux
Congrats on reaching your aim for your EX license, Trev!
I'm so happy for you. I can see how people has appreciated your time and efforts!
Enjoy it because you totally deserve it ^^
Aw fanks! Means a lot! ;)
There's been loads of help from others to get where we are now. I'm just very glad you and others find these translations useful!

Quote from: digitoonie
All Celsys plugins and filters will work in pro while all 3rd party plugins EX will support. (Which is why they released the development kit that works with EX only)
Yea that's the bit I don't understand! Both versions have the exactly the same internals, it's just the license that switches on/off the features. Maybe they're beta/testing the plugins before making them officially compatible with CSP PRO?

Wamped

• View Profile
« Reply #850 on: June 15, 2013, 07:25:35 PM »
Aha, thanks for clearing that out for me guys! Sorry if I sounded rude or "spoiled" by any means.;)

trevTopic starter

• View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 15, 2013, 08:52:53 PM »
Heh, no, not at all :)

Kaoyux

• View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 27, 2013, 12:41:36 PM »
New 1.2.6 version - Available on July 5th 2013
* Updates: click here

trevTopic starter

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 27, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »
Cool just got the email. Some nice new features!

Dado

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #854 on: June 27, 2013, 03:45:38 PM »
Yeyyy!  Rotate Canvas - the real one - is now available.
Scanning inside Clip is a good one, but iCopy is helping me a lot.
Dado Almeida | Concept Artwork & Illustration

Site: http://www.dadoalmeida.com