Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1414488 times)

ehbi

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT Translation
« Reply #345 on: October 01, 2012, 02:55:58 AM »
The link don't have the same address, but if you already tried it and it doesn't work ,I cannot help.
Contact CELSYS and ask for help. They are great with their customers.
When the link fails to load it turns into http://vd.clip-studio.com/clipcontent/lib/clipstudio/paint/data/110/CSP_110w_app.zip
it is the same link, it just changes when it fails to load.

chamotea

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #346 on: October 01, 2012, 03:00:38 AM »
Hi guys I'm pretty new to this. After installing it I seemed to have messed something up because I can no longer go through the extra materials. I was wondering what this screen and text meant. Thanks in advance.

nynelyves

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 01, 2012, 04:37:00 AM »
ehbi, this is a shot in the dark, but since it appears you're using Windows... did you by any chance block Clip Studio in your hosts file at any time in the past?

This would cause the behavior you are seeing. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you probably have not.  ;)

Galemod

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 01, 2012, 12:02:57 PM »
I just discovered this site.

CSP 1.1.0 has been released apparently just a few days ago, and appears to be the only version currently available in any form (that I've been able to find).

But it doesn't appear to work with the English translation efforts here.  Is there any way I can get on board with this awesome software and still be an English-only speaker?

If I could find a way to translate this software, I'd be more than happy to slap down the money for a license.

Thank-you!

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: October 01, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »
I  am sure some of the brains here will provide English translation soon.
Guys have made some sort of script ( I admit I don't have a clue) that "auto-translates" those files.
You can help in translation yourself, there are posts in this thread that explain how to do so.

CSP v1.0 still works with English trans. files.
I am sticking with it, as well.

chamotea

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2012, 11:07:36 PM »
I  am sure some of the brains here will provide English translation soon.
Guys have made some sort of script ( I admit I don't have a clue) that "auto-translates" those files.
You can help in translation yourself, there are posts in this thread that explain how to do so.

CSP v1.0 still works with English trans. files.
I am sticking with it, as well.

Mem:
The older version that works for the translation patch is actually available. All you have to do is scroll down a little ways on the updater dl page and click the 1.0.3 link to go to the previous update page.

I agree that I really need the translations to work in this program and will also wait till someone does the new one. I read in pages back that people had some tablet pressure issues, I'm experiencing some of that and was wondering if there was a good solution, I guess I equate that with the lag I tend to get from running the program though.

digitoonie

• View Profile
    • deviantart
    • Email
« Reply #351 on: October 02, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »
I just discovered this site.

CSP 1.1.0 has been released apparently just a few days ago, and appears to be the only version currently available in any form (that I've been able to find).

But it doesn't appear to work with the English translation efforts here.  Is there any way I can get on board with this awesome software and still be an English-only speaker?

If I could find a way to translate this software, I'd be more than happy to slap down the money for a license.

Thank-you!

It usually takes a few days for them to make a translation. It works fine if you have 1.03 still but the current one it doesn't.

Galemod

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 02, 2012, 06:35:35 PM »
It usually takes a few days for them to make a translation. It works fine if you have 1.03 still but the current one it doesn't.

Good to know.  Thanks!

I actually did find a copy of 1.03 on the Celcys website, (thanks for the pointer, chamotea!).

I'm now taking the spare moments through my work day to test it out.

It's a fair bit more complicated than I'd anticipated, but good grief, the brush action, navigation and memory handling are simply stellar!

Does anybody know. . , if I buy a license for the current version, could I use it to activate 1.03?  I was *this* close to going for it, but held back.  Another day of research before paying can't hurt.  (Well, it actually does.  I want this software NOW!  I can't imagine what it must have been like for you guys.  Some of these posts are pretty old!)

The learning curve looks steep, (and that "English" manual is pretty dense from first glance.  Whatever translation engine was used turned the Lasso tool, into "Throw Rope Selection"  Ha ha!) and the translation doesn't reach into 100% of all the nooks and crannies of the software, (not complaining, mind you.  It's an awesome job for a bunch of illustrators for whom coding is probably a secondary concern.  Really fantastic!).  Anyway, I can see that there's no going back to the old days.

:D

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 04, 2012, 01:55:43 AM »
hihi, just installed the new version - they've changed/added quite a few new things!

they also seem to have moved/changed the way materials work? (i'm not sure how it will affect the english category translations)
it also looks like they've made a materials online/launcher/library/organiser thing (CLIP STUDIO) but it uses the same language files as (CLIP STUDIO PAINT) so it should be fine to translate.

been a bit busy, but i'll be working on the 1.1 translation over the weekend

chamotea

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #354 on: October 04, 2012, 05:58:55 AM »
trev: Awesome looking forward to your hard work, I guess the online materials give more people access to sharing and dling various settings? I'm still having trouble with my materials missing as quite a few people have expressed on the forums.

Galemod: yes your license works with both versions. I'm using the same one for 1.03. The two versions actually install as separate programs from what I've experienced.

Greathouse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2012, 06:35:30 AM »
Hey,

Every time I try to update the newer version, most of the files seem to be corrupted. I've tried a couple of ways. Trying to download it a couple of times. Any ideas?

digitoonie

• View Profile
    • deviantart
    • Email
« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2012, 08:43:16 AM »
Hey,

Every time I try to update the newer version, most of the files seem to be corrupted. I've tried a couple of ways. Trying to download it a couple of times. Any ideas?

There's been issues involving the latest Clip update. Best thing to is wait till Monday when they release 1.1.1 and see if it gets cleared up.

If its downloading problems have you tired clearing your cache?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:26:10 AM by digitoonie »

daunt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2012, 11:54:42 AM »
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys SO much for posting the English translation for everyone to use.  My mind is blown, this program is amazing!  Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your knowledge!  :)

Greathouse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #358 on: October 09, 2012, 09:56:35 AM »
Clip isn't the problem end. Every time I try to download the 1.0.3 version of the translator I get a bunch of error messages. It also says it's only for windows?

digitoonie

• View Profile
    • deviantart
    • Email
« Reply #359 on: October 09, 2012, 12:22:06 PM »
Clip isn't the problem end. Every time I try to download the 1.0.3 version of the translator I get a bunch of error messages. It also says it's only for windows?

You're having issues extracting it? Try a different program like Unrarx