Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1596263 times)

Stakycake

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT Translation
« Reply #315 on: August 29, 2012, 12:51:22 AM »
I just know that pressing this icon will reset all the settings of the brush.
But just for the curve, I don't know, sorry.

Sorry for my bad english.

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #316 on: August 29, 2012, 12:57:49 AM »
Thanks, but I need to reset the curve.
It is saved as default like this, I can only add points to it, not remove them or reset it.
Thanks!

Stakycake

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 29, 2012, 01:06:18 AM »
You also can pull the points you created outside the area and they will desepear.
You will be with the 2 basic points of the original curve.

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #318 on: August 29, 2012, 01:09:30 AM »
That's it!
Thank you very much!

Stakycake

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 29, 2012, 01:25:32 AM »
Happy to help you ^^

(in fact, I search and found it because of your question ^^)

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #320 on: August 29, 2012, 04:00:09 PM »
Hi guys, here are some of my basic tools.
Few pencils, pens, brushes.
Hope you find them useful.

http://www.2shared.com/file/MI4OnG4c/CSP_Basic_Tools.html

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:14:00 PM by Memag »

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
275 FREE BRUSH PATTERNS
« Reply #321 on: August 29, 2012, 08:09:08 PM »
Hello,

here are some of my textured brushes (275 FREE brushes!). Mostly organic and metal stuff.
Some of them are adjusted, some aren't so you'll have to adjust settings to your liking.
Hope you find them useful.

http://www.2shared.com/file/tkbr-LcF/Memag_textures.html

Aurora

• ^^ Draw and draw!
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #322 on: September 04, 2012, 09:58:39 AM »
Thank you so much ^^ I really appreciate for sharing this.
I just decided to purchase Clip Studio paint today : )

Stakycake

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 04, 2012, 08:19:18 PM »
Thanks a lot Memag ! :)

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #324 on: September 06, 2012, 01:39:24 AM »
Welcome!

whitetree

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 09, 2012, 06:43:32 PM »
surprised the thread slowed down so much after you posted those. some awesome brushes in there! thanks
the "exotic fill" is pretty clever, could be very useful - also digging your sumi stuff

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #326 on: September 09, 2012, 07:33:06 PM »
Thanks, glad you found something interesting.

colorise

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 13, 2012, 07:17:18 AM »
Okay, possibly another newbie question. Does anyone know if the command for adding materials (File --> Add Materials, or something like that; I'm at work and don't have the program in front of me right now unfortunately to see the exact path/name) is affected / stops working once you use the English patch? I put on the English patch and haven't had any other issues, but I'm trying to follow the instructions for using my Qumarion and uploading some extra files provided by CELSYS, but for some reason during the process when I am browsing the file folders after I click 'okay' (in Japanese) it doesn't pick anything up in the drop down menu like the Japanese instructions seem to suggest it should. I'm not sure if the instructions are just bad, or if there's something buggy there.

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2012, 09:13:20 AM »
I've had trouble installing material sets on English systems.
This makes me think that it's something to do with the material installer being non-unicode.
Maybe it's the material.inf that's causing the problems. Dunno, it's a crap system anyway :l

(If you'd like to try the English mti.exe, it's available here http://www.mediafire.com/?tohzp9blat6z4d3 it goes in the main program folder)

Basically you've got two options:

1) Manually install/copy "CSPAINT_ALL\Material\Settings\Material\" to "My Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioPaintVer1_0_0\Settings\Material\".
Launch CLIP Studio and it'll update your material database and add all the new files to the root "Mats" folder.

Result: None of the new files will be in categories, you'll have to manually sort/drag them.

OR

2) Delete/replace your English Material database folder ("My Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioPaintVer1_0_0\Material")
with the Japanese Material database folder (download it here http://www.mediafire.com/?8ad7frfq6b6bc11)

Delete all your materials ("My Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioPaintVer1_0_0\Settings\Material")
Launch CLIP Studio and it will restore the default (Japanese) materials. Close CLIP.

Manually install/copy "CSPAINT_ALL\Material\Settings\Material\" to "My Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioPaintVer1_0_0\Settings\Material\"
Launch CLIP Studio again and it will update your material database and add all the new materials into the correct categories.

Result: Correctly organised but it's all in Japanese

I'm not sure which material installation guide you're following and I don't know if you're using OSX or WIN.
The directions given here are for Windows 7 based on installing the material set CSPAINT_ALL.zip

Also, gief me ur Qumarion

colorise

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2012, 10:50:29 AM »
I've had trouble installing material sets on English systems.
This makes me think that it's something to do with the material installer being non-unicode.
Maybe it's the material.inf that's causing the problems. Dunno, it's a crap system anyway :l

(If you'd like to try the English mti.exe, it's available here http://www.mediafire.com/?tohzp9blat6z4d3 it goes in the main program folder)

Basically you've got two options:

1) Manually install/copy "CSPAINT_ALL\Material\Settings\Material\" to "My Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioPaintVer1_0_0\Settings\Material\".
Launch CLIP Studio and it'll update your material database and add all the new files to the root "Mats" folder.

Result: None of the new files will be in categories, you'll have to manually sort/drag them.

OR

2) Delete/replace your English Material database folder ("My Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioPaintVer1_0_0\Material")
with the Japanese Material database folder (download it here http://www.mediafire.com/?8ad7frfq6b6bc11)

Delete all your materials ("My Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioPaintVer1_0_0\Settings\Material")
Launch CLIP Studio and it will restore the default (Japanese) materials. Close CLIP.

Manually install/copy "CSPAINT_ALL\Material\Settings\Material\" to "My Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioPaintVer1_0_0\Settings\Material\"
Launch CLIP Studio again and it will update your material database and add all the new materials into the correct categories.

Result: Correctly organised but it's all in Japanese

I'm not sure which material installation guide you're following and I don't know if you're using OSX or WIN.
The directions given here are for Windows 7 based on installing the material set CSPAINT_ALL.zip

Also, gief me ur Qumarion

Manually installing stuff shouldn't be a problem just so long as I know where it all actually goes; I managed with the other English patching just fine so I imagine it's probably just drag and drop, easy as pie. I'm using Windows 7. As for the directions--well. They're whatever directions were on CELSYS's website for how to upload 'other materials,' there were something like seven additional files I could download aside from Paint-Pro? Not knowing which ones were important and which ones weren't, I nabbed all of them, but I'm wondering if maybe they overlap... I need to take a closer look at them tonight, maybe I'll post a screen cap, it's weird.

I'm sorry bb I would share the little guy with all you wonderful people, but you're too far away I suspect.