Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 1314794 times)

crigo

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation
« Reply #1215 on: June 20, 2014, 01:32:14 AM »
Clip Studio Paint 1.3.4 is here.

http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/download/clipstudiopaint/cspupdater?mail_cl_140619

Just waiting for NeroNero or gentlemen good work  :)  ;)

If you have a serial of EX in courtesy of ComicStudio, it can be used as EX by updating.
Major changes in Version 1.3.4

Improvement [contents translated by Google]

[PRO / EX] in the New dialog, I added the settings in the application of the work]. To a use of the work, you can switch the setting items of the dialog.
To items that can be set [EX] In the New dialog, [doujinshi Settings], [Cover], [work information], [folio] has been added.
[Bookbinding] has been added [EX] to [page management menu. You can use each function of [to enable sorting of cover] [doujinshi printing data output], [Booklet 3D Preview] · [Booklet List] - [Draft file name setting] ·.
[Edit text] has been added [EX] to [page management menu. You can use the functions of the Find and Replace - [Apply Tool Properties to text] - [Delete the text], [text New-Open the Story Editor. Open the Story Editor, you can edit the text of the whole work.
When using the [EX] collaboration features, I have come to appear in the page management window, a state that after editing the work folder, does not reflect the edits collaboration data.
It was added [Page replacement] [EX] to [page management menu.
[PRO / EX] of the Gradient tool in the Tool Properties], [Dithering] has been added. Boundary between the tone of the gradient will not be as apparent.
Categories of Layers Coma] has been added to the Preferences dialog. I can configure and display method of the mask, the layer naming rules during replication, such as a synthetic mode of the layer folder creation.
In the Preferences dialog → [Tools], items have been added [replaced with white transparent color drawing to layers that locked the transparent pixels.
[Sorting method] has been added to the menu in the Tools Palette [sub Tools Palette [color set palette. When sorting by dragging tiles and tools, can now be switched to see if you press the [Ctrl] key.
[PRO / EX] from the [File] menu → [modifier key settings, can now be assigned to [change the brush size] in the middle-click] and [right-click].
I can now be arranged in a canvas material poses.
When working with 3D material, you can click the icon in the Mobile Manipulator], can now be switched how to move when you drag the canvas.
Items on the scale] has been added [PRO / EX], such as [straight edge] sub-tools to the Tools Properties. I can tick marks on the ruler.
Items in the original image leaving] has been added [PRO / EX] of Layers Move tool to the Tools Properties. And you want to move and duplicate the layer and image to be moved. In addition, you can also set the modifier key.
Has been added [leave the original image] of run-time Tool Properties] [Edit] menu → [deformation]. While leaving the original image, you can move and deformation.
Is added [Apply to initial setting] menu to [PRO / EX] of the Layer Properties palette, you can now set the initial value, such as the Layer Color.
[Deformation] has been added to the filter menu. You can use the functions of the fish-eye lens], [spiral] · [Waveform], [wave], [convert polar coordinates], [projection curved surface], [zigzag], [pinch].
Of the Filter menu in the correct line drawing], [line width correction] has been added.
If you have set the order of registration] of [material] palette menu alignment method], if you choose, including the material you do not read in the [Shift] key, and can now choose to read also these materials were.
[PRO / EX] In the Layers palette on, I can now register to Auto Action], the click operation for the layer in the Layers other than selected.
Processing speed of monochrome layer has been greatly improved. Processing time [to change the image resolution, filtering, reduction of the time, such as [for comics] writing has been improved.
[Specification changes]
Dialog that appears when you select resolve the conflict] [page management] menu → [collaboration] → has changed. Non-administrative users also now possible to select the page you want to keep from the thumbnail.
File name when you add a page, is no longer the same name as the page who had previously deleted.
When deleting the material, if the material is not used as a brush tip shape and the sheet texture, it is now examined whether or not used in the sub-tools.
When deleting the material, if it is checked not in use by the sub-tool can now be canceled in the middle.
In the case of [Monochrome], canvas [fundamental representation color] is now become None the initial setting of the tone of the mask of the color correction layer] and [solid color layer.
By tapping the selected page in the Page Administration window, it is now possible to open the page.
Notice

For passengers on the CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO for Mac OS X Ver.1.0.0
The CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO for Mac OS X Ver.1.0.0, a user other than the user who installed the OS in a multi-user environment is to install the application and may be configured change of the material that is installed is not possible.

Customers of the above phenomenon occurs, sorry to trouble you, but please contact us.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:20:39 AM by crigo »

Ishtifan

• View Profile
    • Illust-Station
« Reply #1216 on: June 23, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
 :) Hi, Did someone try contact to  네로네로 or Trev to get information for translation of 1.34 ?  :)
The Mirror of the Simple Souls
Pump,pump the jam, pump it up

crigo

• View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: June 24, 2014, 09:32:52 AM »
Korean translation is out since this last Sunday. I think (I hope) we must wait some other days.  :)
NeroNero, pleeeeeaseeee.  ;D  ;)

wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: June 25, 2014, 08:45:19 AM »
ok guys , please keep calm and waiting for Nero's work , since english is not his tongue language , it'll take longer time for him to translate because its big update  ;)

BlackQueenKnight

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1219 on: June 26, 2014, 12:12:56 PM »
CSP updated to 1.3.5. 

noobgraphicartist

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1220 on: June 26, 2014, 08:16:30 PM »
finally a hotfix i recently updated to 134 then i notice when im working like hrs the canvas suddenly lag like there's no end if hovering and i need to restart my pc to fix it  never knew the rotate cause the problem since i use this most of the time

recommended update to 135 if your 134
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:36:20 PM by noobgraphicartist »

네로네로

• MSN Messenger - vkcmfkdl@hotmail.com
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • CG Mania
    • Email
« Reply #1221 on: June 27, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »
Download CLIP STUDIO English Translation(CSP135,CSC114,CSA114,CS112,CSM101)
CLIPStudio EN Ver.135
pw-CSPENNeroNeroVerCSP135DCloud12ADST8AFA767SD5FAF
**How to install

English.. I can not....:o

p14333

• View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: June 27, 2014, 11:00:43 AM »
CLIPStudio EN Ver.135
**How to install

thank you 네로네로 TTvTT

Ishtifan

• View Profile
    • Illust-Station
« Reply #1223 on: June 27, 2014, 12:34:51 PM »
 ;D Thank you  ;D
네로네로

greets
The Mirror of the Simple Souls
Pump,pump the jam, pump it up

wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: June 27, 2014, 02:43:03 PM »
CLIPStudio EN Ver.135
**How to install

thank you for hard working , Nero

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: June 27, 2014, 08:02:29 PM »
Quote from: 네로네로
CLIPStudio EN Ver.135
**How to install

English.. I can not....

Nice one Nero! :D

If you'd like, I could take a look at your .lpu and edit the English translations?
Email me if you'd like some help with it!

noobgraphicartist

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1226 on: June 27, 2014, 09:54:03 PM »
thank you ! NeroNero

네로네로

• MSN Messenger - vkcmfkdl@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • CG Mania
    • Email
« Reply #1227 on: June 28, 2014, 04:36:02 AM »
Quote from: trev
Quote from: 네로네로Download CLIP STUDIO English Translation(CSP135,CSC114,CSA114,CS112,CSM101)
CLIPStudio EN Ver.135
**How to install

English.. I can not....
                   Nice one Nero!

If you'd like, I could take a look at your .lpu and edit the English translations?
Email me if you'd like some help with it!
OK. trev
What is your email address?
Please fix language of translation.

My English is unstable...

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: June 28, 2014, 04:45:10 AM »
Still the same, I've just sent a msg to your MSN mail account!

Wynstein

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: June 28, 2014, 09:17:16 AM »
Has anyone gotten NeroNero's new 1.3.5 translation to work with a Mac version of CSP yet?

I can't seem to find the translation files. They are normally somewhere like Program Files>Clip Studio>Clip Studio Paint> other>resource, but I don't see them in NeroNero's most recent download....

...very eager to try out the new story editor feature!