Author Topic: Well... I need help please...  (Read 4877 times)

AkatsuraTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Well... I need help please...
« on: March 05, 2011, 11:23:44 PM »
I've been watching all types of lineart help on youtube and I cannot figure out how to get the skin to show up. It shows up on the side where it has layers and folders but not on the picture and I don't understand why. I've been getting really annoyed with the fact that I can't figure it out... So if you could explain it and offer help I'd be very very greatful.

(sorry if this isn't the right place to post this type of thing... I just joined.)

TheMaker

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Well... I need help please...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »
I want to help but sorry my english is really poor, so if you can explain me what is really what do you want...^^

you mean "Layer Mask"?

to use layer mask:

1) select the part you want to show

2) and apply the mask, later you can use the eraser to add more mask or pen to clean more mask...

3) use the mask button on the side of the layer or folder to show or hide the mask.

if it's not what do you want please take a screen ^^
I want to help, please reply n__n
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:14:59 AM by TheMaker »

Scribblezzz

• I wish I was this cute in real life.
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Well... I need help please...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 08:06:56 AM »
I've been watching all types of lineart help on youtube and I cannot figure out how to get the skin to show up. It shows up on the side where it has layers and folders but not on the picture and I don't understand why. I've been getting really annoyed with the fact that I can't figure it out... So if you could explain it and offer help I'd be very very greatful.

(sorry if this isn't the right place to post this type of thing... I just joined.)

May I have a screenshot? I might be able to help. :3 Well, on the layer panel, it has a preview of the layer, the layer name, etc. Beside the layer thumbnail there are those little symbols: a brush and an eye. If you don't see an eye, then that's the problem. You just hid the layer.

If not, maybe there is a layer on top of our skin layer and its blend mode is set to normal. To change that, you either move the skin layer on top, or set it to multiply. Hope I helped. :3