Author Topic: Hoykeys/Express Keys not working on SAI 2  (Read 1640 times)

arturowareTopic starter

• YearsYears
    • View Profile
Hoykeys/Express Keys not working on SAI 2
« on: November 23, 2017, 02:14:50 AM »
Maybe some of you might have a similar problem. I've been using SAI 2 over the last months and I'm loving it.

However, the recent 1709 update of Windows 10 generated some issues on some tablets like my Artisul D13. After some fixes Artisul, the tablet now works fine on SAI 1 and other programs, but not on SAI 2.

Basically I can't use my tablet's shortcuts keys (FastAccess Keys) on SAI 2, but these work on SAI 1 with no mayor issues. Pen pressure works fine, but the only thing not functioning are my hotkeys.

Already tried today's SAI 2 new build, but the issue is still present.

So I don't know if any of you have a similar problem on different tablets. Maybe there's someone with an Artisul tablet like mine who can help. Or maybe there's people who had issues on SAI 2 regarding tablet hotkeys before.

Panda

• View Profile
Re: Hoykeys/Express Keys not working on SAI 2
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 09:36:32 PM »
Well, I use Wacom and the keys work fine. If your tablet has a properties program (the thing where you assign what shortcut goes with what button), you should probably check that first to see if sai2 is a synced program, like the picture attached to this response. Hope it helps.