Author Topic: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation  (Read 880307 times)

BlackQueenKnight

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CLIP STUDIO PAINT English Translation
« Reply #1365 on: June 27, 2015, 02:28:50 AM »
L10n is only a UI translation software, it does save the translation.  If you want to translate CLIP STUDIO and its various programs, use a program called UltraEdit or any other program that can edit hex values.  (I use Ultra Edit because it is easier to find words).

Edit the hex values in the files located in C:\Program Files\CELSYS\CLIP STUDIO\CLIP STUDIO PAINT\resource\other (i.e. file: 742DEA58-ED6B-4402-BC11-20DFC6D08040 contains generally UI text).  Keep in mind that hex goes 0123456789abcdef

How to edit these files (Please read all of the information and back up all the files in the "...resource\other" folder before trying)

We will view the value "Manage Color Sets" under the Color Set sub menu.

This is the hex value for Manage Color Sets.  The actual value starts 4 placements before the "M" in "Manage".

The value (10) right before "Manage Color Sets" (under 8 on the left hand side) is how many characters the following has.  If the value is less, characters may be cut off, and if the value is too large, it may go to the next line and add characters. 

The value does not actually represent an actual number value.  "Manage Color Sets" is 16 characters, but for this, it counts abcdef as values too (9abcdef012345678).  Actually, a single row will have a value of 10 (0123456789abcdef), so counting values for larger strings is easier, like those for prompts or explainations.

These values tend to be grouped together.  They each have a location value a little bit above the group. 

By changing this value incorrectly, the program may not start up, or have the charactistic of not showing popups, or not having any palettes.  Either fix the value, or return the file to a previous version.  Keeping backups is handy so you don't have to restart from the beginning.

Simple example for "Manage Color Set" to "Color me Crazy".

For more information, I really do suggest to google it.  I'm not that good at teaching.

Memag

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1366 on: June 27, 2015, 12:25:58 PM »
I strongly suggest to anyone to keep off this method above as it is tedious and painful way to translate software.
There is too much trial and error and if you don't test it and make a mistake you are ***ked. 
Also upon new version ,sometimes, old files and translations you did on them will not translate properly to new language files and will cause corruption and program failure.
We did the same at the very beggining but things got in motion so guys used Passolo for translation.
As I am aware it's much easier and cleaner process. Trev said Nero had those libraries but he's not available at the moment.

If anyone wants to venture into hex editing, good luck to you. 

crigo

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: June 30, 2015, 03:37:29 PM »

:) Clip Studio Paint 1.42 is online!  :)

━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-
CLIP Mail News 2015/6/30
http://www.clip-studio.com/
-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━-━
■ □ MENU ■ □ ---------------------------
[1] improved the quality of the 3D rendering! Text rendering is also power-up!
Publish CLIP STUDIO PAINT 1.4.2
[2] ComicStudio, Notice of IllustStudio discontinued
[3] white teacher appeared! "Digital studio event creators get together!"
Live drawing in the MacBook and iPad & Christa (July 4)
------------------------------ □ ■ □ ■

■ □ --------------------------------
[1] improved the quality of the 3D rendering! Text rendering is also power-up!
Publish CLIP STUDIO PAINT 1.4.2
It was released the CLIP STUDIO PAINT Ver.1.4.2.
Postponed from the beginning of the public plan, we are sorry.

The improved line extraction accuracy in LT conversion, in addition to improved the quality of the 3D rendering
Improve the text rendering quality so as to perform appropriate rendering in accordance with the font
We can now be more beautiful representation of the vertical writing of lines of comics.

In addition, software of various settings, materials and work in the cloud that was created
It can now be saved. User of CLIP STUDIO [Movies List
Also improved interface, it became easier to manage the work.

Trial by the updater also those of the available update to the latest version
You can Te. By all means, please use to download.

Updater Download ▼
http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/download/clipstudiopaint/cspupdater?mail_cl_150630

Major updates here ▼
http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/mypage/newsdetail?publish=201506&f=2015063001&mail_cl_150630

[2] ComicStudio, Notice of IllustStudio discontinued
ComicStudio, each product of IllustStudio Womochimashite June 30, 2015 (Tuesday)
We were allowed to terminate the sale.

Already, ComicStudio, IllustStudio of package version, download version
Users' have each product, as well as available products and ever
Can you. User support also we will make continued.
Also regard each value version, until the user sama your contract expiration in your contract
Continue available.

Click here for details ▼
http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/mypage/newsdetail?publish=201506&f=2015063002&mail_cl_150630

[3] white teacher appeared! "Digital studio event creators get together!"
Live drawing in the MacBook and iPad & Christa (July 4)
July 4 (Saturday), MacBook and iPad in Sofmap Akihabara MacCollection &
Live drawing that uses a Christa is done! Up close professional production
Seen chance! Guest is teacher castle illustrator-cartoonist.

Schedule ▼
14:00 - "Let's draw the illustrations on the iPad"
16:00 - "Let's draw an illustration using the tablet."
(Free admission, first-come-first-served basis accepted)

Venue ▼
Sofmap Akihabara MacCollection 1F
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Sotokanda 3-13-7

★ PR ☆ ==============================
Let's publish the Amazon Kindle for comic CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX!
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ==============================
I want to draw the work as soon as Omoita~tsu! I want to read!
Is such a case, why not published and sold as e-comics?

CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX is equipped with the output function of the Kindle format.
And commentary in an easy-to-understand publication method of the electronic comics in the Amazon Kindle Store
Video is also in public.
Also the first one, please challenge to all means digital publishing to this opportunity!

Special page commentary videos here ▼
http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/promotion/kdp?mail_cl_150630

Kindle comic creation guide ▼
http://www.clip-studio.com/clip_site/howto/library/categories/view/kindle?mail_cl_150630

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing official site ▼
https://kdp.amazon.co.jp/?ref=celsys_jp6

mariosam

• MSN Messenger - marioshirow@gmail.com
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Mário S.A.M. - Arte
    • Email
« Reply #1368 on: June 30, 2015, 09:03:51 PM »
Memag sent me the files needed for translation and I started the extraction of the CSP 1.4.2 files and will start translating the files Studio Clip and Clip Paint Studio, but if there are more people interested in helping is welcome, as are a huge amount of text and I take quite up to complete the entire translation, one or two pssoas doing this work would speed up considerably.
Just do not I understood yet how do you generate the files subistuirão the original files from the Japanese version after the translation, if any video showing the process I'd appreciate it.
Mário S.A.M.

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1369 on: June 30, 2015, 09:06:53 PM »
Sorry .no videos.
There was a text file with instructions.
Contact Trev for more details, I didn't venture into this translation method.

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: July 01, 2015, 06:38:22 AM »
Quote from: Memag
Sorry .no videos.
Contact Trev for more details, I didn't venture into this translation method.
Nuh! You gave him the files, you help him :D

Okay thanks to Xelloss (once again!) we've used an older version of L10N and got a basic translation of the language files.
These are the English translations from 1.3.9 - so the new features haven't been translated! This is more of an experiment... there's a lot of stuff missing (like the CLIP Studio Materials/Launcher) but most of the UI is still usable.
It's no where near as complete as the Nero releases, but if you're desperate for the new version, this might do until Nero's next release.

Disclaimer: Use at you're own risk, backup your installs/settings files, etc etc.
Download: CSP-1.4.2_ENG-0.0.a.7z

noobgraphicartist

• YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1371 on: July 01, 2015, 07:41:10 AM »
Hey Trev first of all thank you again for support of translation
i have a little suggestion or you could look at it

i think its not good idea to translate the materials or touch it where the tags is also translated
one example of bug is where download is duplicated

one more bug also i encounter that sometimes there are some material are hidden

for instance
when im creating or tweaking some brush the Wrench icon which has advanced settings of tool
I Notice when i go to  brush material list
the brush i want to tweak is visible or its in there

but when i go to
Wrench Icon ( Advanced Setting ) of Brush Where you now want to tweak the brush when you check it is hidden or missing but not all the time which is weird
which breaks some functionality

i tried to separate one by one and test to find out which files the tags material translate the program
sadly the Subtool Setting and Tag Material are in the same file

the 1.75mb
Clipstudio Paint > Resource > Other > File here 1.75mb ( i forgot the file name i will check it later  )

let me know if you also encounter these problem or is it just me

thanks again for translation
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:44:58 AM by noobgraphicartist »

trevTopic starter

• YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: July 01, 2015, 08:18:16 AM »
Yes! The materials have always been a complete pain to translate and honestly I don't entirely understand how they function.
They use a material database (it's an SQL database if you want to browse the contents) for the categories and tags. It's in X:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\CELSYS\CLIPStudioCommon\MaterialDB\
But they also name the material packs you download (the individual archives) with the material name/tag info!
There's also another folder with the textures/scenes/models at X:\ProgramData\CELSYS\CLIPStudio\Common\Material\Install\
I've always been completely perplexed by their material system. I honestly don't know which files to translate and there's no documentation for the L10N :)

I'm not sure if the Korean and Chinese versions suffer from the same duplicate Downloads folder - it seems that certain items are hard-coded. This is why sometimes the brushes/textures don't appear when you're in the Advanced/Wrench dialogs because the application is displaying different tags/categories.

Honestly, it's such a confusing mess and it's one thing I'd love to sort out.. but every time I try, people lose a lot of textures/brushes, so I avoid translating Materials.

Edit:
SQLite Browser also works on the tools .sut files if you want to have a look at the tags/textures/tips etc. drag n drop the file to open it or select "All files *"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:20:37 AM by trev »

MiiNiiW

• YearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: July 02, 2015, 05:59:28 PM »
uninstall CSP

now after you successfully remove CSP from your computer

delete this ( to make a fresh install )

C:\Users\Administrator(Username)\Documents\CELSYS
C:\ProgramData\CELSYS\CLIPStudio
C:\Program Files\CELSYS

install again CSP

and Copy the folder ( Bold )

Program Files x64\CELSYS
or if you have 32bit copy the x86/CELSYS

and paste it to C:\Program Files and overwrite all

now install the materials CSPALL1 (700mb + ) or the divided parts from the material you get from celsys

Now Ignore  step 9 To 17 ( this step is for translating the materials in CSP )
Do not rebuild the material database  from Clip Studio ( this will translate the materials in english )

you should have this menu ( japanese text of materials )

Check if the problem still exist ( if it still exist recheck if you miss some step in deleting )

in future
just do not touch the rebuild materials list and the step 9 to 16 ( translation of materials )

last 3 weeks i tried step 9 to 16 rebuilding database so i can organize my materials .. when i did that i lost all my pencil brush and other stuff  texture is missing it become soft brush.. and decoration brush is missing become circle like yours

luckily i have my backup files before i did an experiment
Libraries\Documents\celsys <= copy this folder..  this is the setting you made for CSP ... like Shortcut keys .. PenPressure setting ..  your brushes ..  Workflow layout and Etc ..
I'll just post this here cause it's kinda useful for me, but still kinda relevant to the topic and mostly informative

MiiNiiW

• YearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: July 02, 2015, 10:15:30 PM »
Hey Trev first of all thank you again for support of translation
i have a little suggestion or you could look at it

i think its not good idea to translate the materials or touch it where the tags is also translated
one example of bug is where download is duplicated

one more bug also i encounter that sometimes there are some material are hidden

for instance
when im creating or tweaking some brush the Wrench icon which has advanced settings of tool
I Notice when i go to  brush material list
the brush i want to tweak is visible or its in there

but when i go to
Wrench Icon ( Advanced Setting ) of Brush Where you now want to tweak the brush when you check it is hidden or missing but not all the time which is weird
which breaks some functionality

i tried to separate one by one and test to find out which files the tags material translate the program
sadly the Subtool Setting and Tag Material are in the same file

the 1.75mb
Clipstudio Paint > Resource > Other > File here 1.75mb ( i forgot the file name i will check it later  )

let me know if you also encounter these problem or is it just me

thanks again for translation

Do u have the download links for CSPAINT_ALL_02, CSACTION01?

I already searched and earned my way to find CSPAINT_ALL_01?

I've already investigated the materials download page from the main site, and looked at the download links if any resemble CSPAINT_ALL_02, CSACTION01

anyway these are materials and was mentioned in the install instructions

Byakuya1996

• YearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: July 03, 2015, 09:30:10 AM »
i cant find password  Download: CSP-1.4.2_ENG-0.0.a.7z  :'(
Quote from: trev
Quote from: MemagSorry .no videos.
Contact Trev for more details, I didn't venture into this translation method.Nuh! You gave him the files, you help him

Okay thanks to Xelloss (once again!) we've used an older version of L10N and got a basic translation of the language files.
These are the English translations from 1.3.9 - so the new features haven't been translated! This is more of an experiment... there's a lot of stuff missing (like the CLIP Studio Materials/Launcher) but most of the UI is still usable.
It's no where near as complete as the Nero releases, but if you're desperate for the new version, this might do until Nero's next release.

Disclaimer: Use at you're own risk, backup your installs/settings files, etc etc.
Download: CSP-1.4.2_ENG-0.0.a.7z

Memag

• View Profile
    • Portfolio
    • Email
« Reply #1376 on: July 03, 2015, 09:32:36 AM »
You don't need password.

mariosam

• MSN Messenger - marioshirow@gmail.com
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Mário S.A.M. - Arte
    • Email
« Reply #1377 on: July 07, 2015, 07:50:12 PM »
Hey guys, I'm working hard on the translation of CSP files, I could already completed the first set of files Studio Clip Launcher and some Clip Paint Studio, I only greater file content that will still take some time to get ready, I want to translate 100% of the program if you can, so I'm working line by line the file available for translation, more information soon.
Mário S.A.M.

MiiNiiW

• YearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: July 09, 2015, 12:05:11 PM »
70% off for 4days and 22 hours as of this posting

http://www.clipstudio.net/en/purchase

I hope they effing make a 1.4.2 English version with that sales

abrahamham

• YearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1379 on: July 11, 2015, 09:19:47 AM »
sorry if i am writing on the wrong thread but for Clip Studio Art pro how do I not erase a certain layer? Example: I just want to erase some coloring that is on layer 3 and the lineart is on layer 4 but when i erase on layer three I am also erasing the lineart. is there anything to fix this so when I erase I am also not erasing on the other layers?